Urban Terror Forums: Some things to say.....about SID, UrT etc. - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Some things to say.....about SID, UrT etc.

#101 User is offline   A C E .....hole (old) Icon

• LocationFrom within.

Posted 20 November 2004 - 01:16 AM

Too bad you don't have the demo for that auto!!!???

#102 User is offline   Hybridesque (old) Icon

• LocationBradford, UK

Posted 20 November 2004 - 01:26 AM

Think I got a demo for that kicking around... I'll go have a look.

#103 User is offline   autoaim.cfg (old) Icon

Posted 20 November 2004 - 11:03 PM

#104 User is offline   Hybridesque (old) Icon

• LocationBradford, UK

Posted 21 November 2004 - 01:26 PM

There was somebody doing a HK69 frenzy on ut_27... but I think it was cheat induced though IIRC. Shall I bother digging it out?

#105 User is offline   autoaim.cfg (old) Icon

Posted 22 November 2004 - 03:21 PM

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#106 User is offline   tr!ckn0l0gy (old) Icon

• Locationreal virtuality

Posted 22 November 2004 - 04:13 PM

oooooooooohh, yeah! Bring it back. Fun boxed with 25% extra free! Oh hell I love it. Remember that game mode I introduced at that time? The Bombing Run Put yourself alone in a 3.5 server match against 10 nightmare GOOSE bots stir with some pumping music and add a little alcohol. Enjoy.... :D :D :mrgreen:

#107 User is offline   autoaim.cfg (old) Icon

Posted 23 November 2004 - 08:45 PM

#108 User is offline   EnDYmiON Icon

• Account: endymion

Posted 24 November 2004 - 02:19 AM

Hahahaha!!! That freakin rocks!!!

#109 User is offline   A C E .....hole (old) Icon

• LocationFrom within.

Posted 24 November 2004 - 02:27 AM

BTW auto......the scary flashing face is one of your better sigs___ROFL

#110 User is offline   AKGRIZZLY (old) Icon

• LocationAlaska

Posted 23 June 2006 - 01:19 AM

I don't whine and I am a gamer.  What sets myself and a few other apart is the fact that we're programmers or we understand the game development process.  There is no "excuse" for whining.

I really hate to say it, but you can only expect what you pay for.  As not one person has ever had to pay for Urban Terror, it stands that not one person is in a position to actually expect anything of mod.  Shockingly though, SID listens to everyone, even the whiny little b*tches.  So you can be thankful, and accept when a thread gets locked.

Has anyone here ever worked for free?  Ever drive a steel stake into frozen ground in -20 degree temeratures and have no expectation of compensation for your hard work? Ever do any charity work...or anything like it?  Ever work a soup kitchen line feeding grubby bums?  How about Community Work Service cleaning a ditch.  Anything like that?  Have you ever spent any significant amount of time in front of a screen pounding keys be it coding or documentation or anything like that? 

I have done all of the above.

It must be a real biotch to work your nadz off for free and then puruse these forums and have to hear all the garbage ppl spew about your work.  I kiss NO ONES rear but some of you are real ingrates and I have to toss in a golf clap for the devteam.

It is shocking that they still listen to us, I for the life of me can't figure out why other than the majority of the community are the decent sort with enough sense to understand and be glad to have the game. 

One puke stain somewhere above actually had the nerve to assert that the game was NOT outstanding...just ok..mediocre....what a $%&*#$. 

You know...Oswald was right on the money in some other thread about peoples need to have something to bitch about.  You think they are unhappy now....wait until you fix their problem.  Now what!?! Now you've taken the ability to piss n moan away and they resent you even more. 

People....well people really do suck.  And it's never been more evident that the larger the group of people get the lower the collective intelligence becomes.

This game is outstanding to say the least...no more arguments to the contrary will I entertain.

~AKGRIZZLY

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942