Posted 17 July 2009 - 09:37 PM

:-o

it is pretty cool!!!!!  :-), can't wait to see how it plays in the game  :-D

#3 User is offline   3spades Icon

•   verified donor   
    Support Guy
  • Account: 3spades

Posted 17 July 2009 - 09:38 PM

Regarding g_gear, will this now create a shotgun category much similar to autos or will this piggy back on the current SPAS value?
When limited to only this weapon via g_gear values, will it be able to be used as the primary weapon with no secondary? Or will it have the current SPAS' fate as must use a primary even if they're restricted to off in order to secondary up the shotgun?

#4 User is offline   Brambi (old) Icon

• LocationCzech Rep.

Posted 17 July 2009 - 09:38 PM

Some of you spotted the Benelli in the screenshots of the new animations. You have good eyes. It has now been officially announced.

OMG! I love the SPAS and shotguns as it is and this is a GREAT addition to the game for me!
Thanks a bunch Developer Team!!

#5 User is offline   descending_spiral (old) Icon

Posted 17 July 2009 - 09:48 PM

Regarding g_gear, will this now create a shotgun category much similar to autos or will this piggy back on the current SPAS value?
When limited to only this weapon via g_gear values, will it be able to be used as the primary weapon with no secondary? Or will it have the current SPAS' fate as must use a primary even if they're restricted to off in order to secondary up the shotgun?

I'm wondering the same thing.  It would be nice if the g_gear values could be updated to limit each individual weapon instead of weapon categories, but I don't see it happening.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   No Direction (old) Icon

• Locationin the back seat with ducktape stretched out

Posted 17 July 2009 - 09:57 PM

Are u kidding me? If they do not fix the Spas g_gear bug I will roll around on the ground laughing! I mean it was prolly someones silly little late night mishap. Or I'm wrong, And they wanted it that way lol, But it just seems really silly  to have it like that on purpose.

#7 User is offline   H0i Icon

•   former FS member   
    Modeler
  • Account: h0i

Posted 17 July 2009 - 09:58 PM

So, what's the diffrence with the spas? Does this do more damage, has it got less bullets, ect?

#8 User is offline   Hayame Icon

• Account: hayame

Posted 17 July 2009 - 10:01 PM

me are happy.

#9 User is offline   Stv Icon

• Account: stv

Posted 17 July 2009 - 10:34 PM

more damage, slower rate-of-fire because it lacks automatic reload, 8 shots, 95 dmg max?

#10 User is offline   Princebuster Icon

Posted 18 July 2009 - 12:56 AM

yeh how about some specs :D
not real life weapon specs before some idiot responds with a wikipedia article about the gun itself. no one cares about that. Any hints as to how the gun will behave in game?

• (14 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942