• You cannot reply to this topic

Urban Zone Summer Cup 2010 Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Seven of Nine Icon

•   former FS member   
  • Account: sevenofnine
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 24 June 2010 - 09:33 AM

Posted ImagePosted Image

I don't really know if I should post this here or in the competition area but because of the second piece of info I decided for here.

Some of you might have read here, that the Urban Zone Summer Cup is about to start, it's a 12 week cup with LOADS of custom maps (50 up till now). During the 12th week we want to feature new custom maps, so if you're working on a new map and want to see it featured in the Summer Cup please submit it : maps [at] urban-zone.org , title : Summer Cup Maps. We do have a number of obvious requirements: the maps needs to be playable (working), at least a little finished, and preferably support all game types, but CTF and TS as a bare minimum.

While I'm here I'd like to announce the Urban Zone Map Repository, I'm still busy getting it up to date, but there are over 250 maps hosted here and on our autodownload location "iourt.com/maps". For mappers, you can also submit your map to the repository by clicking on "add download" in the top of the window. I'll have to approve it and then it'll be available for download (this will be quite fast) don't forget to add some screenshots, I believe that really adds something to a download site :biggrin: .

This post has been edited by Seven of Nine: 24 June 2010 - 09:48 AM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942