Urban Terror Forums: mouse getting stuck on vertical axis? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

mouse getting stuck on vertical axis? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   n4n3rz Icon

• Account: n4n3rz

Posted 25 June 2010 - 09:35 PM

if anyone can help or has had this problem before it'd be really nice if you'd let me know what to do. it's not just in game, happens outside too. it's a razer lachesis and i might buy a new mouse soon but i googled the problem and other people have had it too, just can't figure out a solution.

it has also been doing random skips very occasionally, and slightly more often it has a few seconds where the tracking skips (i move smoothly and slowly but the cursor kind of... moves a little... stops... skips ahead... moves a little... etc). anyway, i just updated the driver to 1.10 from 1.0 but firmware was already at 1.94 and i cleaned the sensor with rubbing alcohol and a q-tip. (razerzone told me to =D)

This post has been edited by n4n3rz: 26 June 2010 - 12:17 AM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942