Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Login and nickname issue

#1 User is offline   Kareka Icon

• Account: kareka
  • Main tag: |WC|

Posted 22 November 2010 - 03:09 PM

Hi, I posted this** in a different thread (Passport Specific Issues) and didn't get any answers in more than a week. I'm posting it here now, hoping to get an answer. Thanks.

** "I'm registered under a name I NEVER use in-game. Quite frankly, I have no idea why I chose that. I'd like to request, if possible, if you could change my login ID to Kareka; it's practicly the only in-game name I use. I understand this change (If made) is permanent and that I should then log in with the new ID.

I also have a problem with using my clantag in the nickname section; it still says that the tag is owned by the clan, but I'm already a member of it. The only reason I'd like to include the tag in my nickname is because of the reasons stated above: My login doesn't match my in-game name. If my login can be changed, this will no longer be an issue.

Thanks in advance for your attention".

This post has been edited by adrianrff: 22 November 2010 - 03:09 PM

#2 User is offline   YAY5637 Icon

• Account: yay5637
  • Main tag: <PWC>

Posted 22 November 2010 - 04:36 PM

the nickname system is only for the upcoming version urban terror HD and not used right now

#4 User is offline   Kareka Icon

• Account: kareka
  • Main tag: |WC|

Posted 22 November 2010 - 06:44 PM

Done!

Thank You.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942