Urban Terror Forums: Preparing Public QA testing - ALL ABOARD - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (25 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Preparing Public QA testing - ALL ABOARD Rate Topic: ****- 13 Votes

#241 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

• Account: pussnboots

Posted 31 December 2010 - 09:04 AM

View Postwoody, on 30 December 2010 - 11:27 AM, said:

Well,im suffering from a lot of things...can't keep count of them anymore.

Still,could you point me into a topic where someone gets the same error,and he fixed it ?

Sorry for the low blow dude. I was just being facetious.

Many people have had the same issue and have resolved the issue by following the instructions set forth by the thread I posted. The information I gathered there is just a list of problems and common resolutions that others have found. I watch that forum 24/7 for updates to information. If you have tried everything posted there and have yet to find a suitable fix, I sincerely apologize and regret to say, there is no known resolution to your problem at this time.

I can only suggest you search different clan websites to find a possible resolution to your problem. Other than that, I can only say "I'm sorry" that you cannot partake in the ALPHA test for Urban Terror HD.

The only (and last) thing I can suggest is to completely wipe your current UrT HD installation and start from scratch and starting with troubleshooting steps from the top to bottom. Also to note, some resolutions listed under other issues than what you have MAY be applicable and actually resolve your issue. If after you completely remove and re-install UrT HD, you still have the same problems and HAVE TRIED the available fixes, I'd suggest posting AS MUCH information about your PC as possible in that topic you created. What OS do are you running again?

This post has been edited by Pussnboots: 31 December 2010 - 09:05 AM

#242 User is offline   woody Icon

• Account: woody

Posted 31 December 2010 - 09:52 AM

I didnt do everything from that topic.
Some of those problems arent even remotely similar to my problem...so why should i try fixing a problem that i dont have ?

The "Don't Send" error is very common with lots of games.
And most of the times,thats fixed with a patch.

But in my case,with urban terror,there are no patches.

#243 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

Posted 31 December 2010 - 09:54 AM

Well, not necessarily , it's just that we haven't found the right one for you. Besides, Mitsubishi has posted something else to your topic which may (or may not) resolve your issue.

The problem is, we need to find what the ACTUAL error is... I honestly don't know enough about HD to tell you or give you advice on how to get the EXACT error message code (Not Windows because that sux donkey b***s).

Have you tried using Voidref's config yet? Try that and give it a shot.. if that doesn't work, try downloading the cfg files under the Slow or Older PC's category in the [FIXES] thread. Try it and let us know. Or try Mitsubishi's suggestion (Although as he suggested.. not recommended.)

#244 User is offline   TwentySeven Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Engine Developer
  • Account: twentyseven

Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:05 PM

I'd rather you guys take this into one of the tech support threads set up specifically for these issues.

You'll also be pleased to note I've completed (and tested) a fallback MD5 path that appears to get HD working on machines with similar problems to yours.

Alpha 2 Patch Soon!

#245 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:00 PM

View PostTwentySeven, on 31 December 2010 - 12:05 PM, said:

You'll also be pleased to note I've completed (and tested) a fallback MD5 path that appears to get HD working on machines with similar problems to yours.

Alpha 2 Patch Soon!

*YAY!!* :cool:

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#246 User is offline   VimesV Icon

• Account: vimesv

Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:53 AM

Is that a dot sight I see on the UMP ..?

#247 User is offline   Rylius Icon

• Account: rylius
  • Main tag: CMM|

Posted 04 January 2011 - 02:07 AM

^ Dont even think about ironsight.

Poor bunnies :/

#248 User is offline   oceantide24 Icon

• Account: oceantide24

Posted 01 February 2011 - 04:59 AM

I wouldn't advise anybody to consider that either

#249 User is offline   fydr Icon

• Account: fydr

Posted 01 February 2011 - 09:03 PM

Hello this is Fydr, could you pls tell me what time you guys are estemating Urban Terror HD will come out?

And will there also be a Mac version?

Sorry for being so nosy :smile:

#250 User is offline   Pretender1988 Icon

Posted 08 February 2011 - 07:07 AM

View Postfydr, on 01 February 2011 - 09:03 PM, said:

Hello this is Fydr, could you pls tell me what time you guys are estemating Urban Terror HD will come out?

And will there also be a Mac version?

Sorry for being so nosy :smile:

1. Surprise
2. yes
3. Np

:biggrin:
“Be the change you want to see in the world.”
"Treat Others The Way You Want To Be Treated"
"One of the greatest victories you can gain over someone is to beat him at politeness"
[IMG]http://i1114.photobu...r1988/val-1.jpg[/IMG]
[img]http://cache.www.gam...E1B5_2E3226.png[/img]

• (25 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942