Urban Terror Forums: question for Os/dev team...weapon balance question 3.4? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

question for Os/dev team...weapon balance question 3.4?

#11 User is offline   Shminkyboy Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper
  • Account: shminkyboy

Posted 04 April 2004 - 06:53 PM

lol

#12 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 04 April 2004 - 09:17 PM

I've heard a number of people swear that smoke nades produce a noticebly large cloud of smoke. Haven't had a chance to really test it yet, but that's not in the list of changes so I'll all confused.

#14 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 04 April 2004 - 11:06 PM

That's what I thought, maybe the new lighting on some of the maps effects how the smoke looks.

#15 User is offline   Servinal (old) Icon

Posted 05 April 2004 - 10:53 AM

I was very surprised to hear that no weapons tweaks have been done.
Regardless of my own experiences with the weapons, which could easily be blamed on my form since the new patch, huge trend changes in users across the servers I play on would suggest that other people have also experienced a change.
The first trend I noticed was all auto users now carrying the M4 instead of the LR, pointing too a reduction in its effectiveness. Personally it feels as if its power has been decreased and fire rate increased, as it plays very much like a big Mp5.
The other trend is more people selecting a Sniper weapon for mid-long range combat. Almost as if the spread from recoil on these 2 weapons has been increased.

Now, I am in no way arguing that there was actually changes too the weapons. I have no reason too doubt your assertion that nothing was touched.
However there must be some factor behind these trends and I wonder if other players have noticed similar things.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 Guest_Annihilator

Posted 05 April 2004 - 06:40 PM

People could be using the M4 more because they like the sound better now. The damage of weaponry is definately being reported the same way. People could be hitting more because the new lighting in some maps makes it easier for them to see their targets. I've heard a few ppl complain that they couldn't hit anything with auto's in the new patch. I decided to take the LR out for a run and was on fire. It's just the variability of online gaming.

#17 User is offline   MeNoPausE (old) Icon

• LocationNew York, NY

Posted 06 April 2004 - 03:34 AM

So trew Annihilator...

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942