• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Web Designer Needed! Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

• Account: pussnboots

Posted 07 January 2011 - 04:27 AM

Okay, I offered my assistance once already. Take it or leave it, but I will not offer again.

#13 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

• Account: pussnboots

Posted 08 January 2011 - 06:11 AM

Great suggestion!
I'm working on mine right now.. I call it PUMA. Currently my front page and many backend admin features in phpbb3 are part of my Puma CMS system. I've got a long way to go to even think about releasing it. I agree with Raider though... Try using a CMS system like, Joomla, Wordpress or if you want to pay money you could pay for a vBulletin license. (vBulletin is VERY VERY user friendly with more options than a cheap date. It's just expensive.

If you really want to learn though, the best way is through reading. I've got books on top of books. They are expensive books, but well worth it. I have no formal training beyond trade school of Information Systems Technology. Everything I know I taught myself and asked many MANY questions.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942