Urban Terror Forums: ut4_dutcherjumps_b2v1 *NEW* *Latest release* More jumps and bug fixes! - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ut4_dutcherjumps_b2v1 *NEW* *Latest release* More jumps and bug fixes! Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

just released b1v5 and now already a new one! download fast!

#1 User is offline   DuTchEr95 Icon

• Account: dutcher95

Posted 31 January 2011 - 09:54 PM

Hello all,

I know what you think. He just released b1v5 and now already he made a b2v1. and i tought b1v5 was his latest release?

you're right but, I said that, but People wanted more jumps (non icy) in it. since
b1v5 only had 3 new jumps and that were 2 icy ones. that made them cry.

but for all of you who cried about b1v5. here is b2v1! with 4 new NON-icy jumps.
the hurt bugs are also fixed in this release.
It can lag more, but that could also be my slow computer :P
Screenshots about the new stuff/jumps:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
(pictured from the finish side of the jump):
Posted Image

I think i won't go much further with putting new jumps, since the map will explode, and lag more. so probably next releases will only contain bug fixes.

Rambetter, Could you put this one, instead of b1v5 (replace it) please? (next time i alway rename if i make changes)

Download: https://www.mediafir...io998vpfxmr7lrl

Q&A:

Q: Did you remove obstacles for you?
A: no, and i won't

Q: did you remove the icy jumps?
A: no, and i probably won't

Q: Are the new jumps hard.
A: uhm yes for some n00bs they are.

Q: ive got an error, bad command byte. What to do?
A: remove all earlier versions of my map, remove all earlier versions from other maps
And un needed pk3 files. Because you have too many of them.

This post has been edited by DuTchEr95: 29 December 2013 - 11:38 PM

#2 User is offline   Driller Icon

•   community admin   
  • Account: driller
  • Main tag: uJ|

Posted 01 February 2011 - 12:25 AM

Yop dutcher, i will run through your map!
Maybe i send you some comments, dont know for sure, lately im not in mood for testing and talking and discussing jumps or so. But i go try it!
Good update, because of the 2 different B1v5 maps
(But hey, more mappers make that mistake, Daedalus did it with Skyjumps and even Mission with Wootjumps_v4 Hahaha.)

#3 User is offline   DuTchEr95 Icon

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:08 PM

View PostDriller, on 01 February 2011 - 12:25 AM, said:

Yop dutcher, i will run through your map!
Maybe i send you some comments, dont know for sure, lately im not in mood for testing and talking and discussing jumps or so. But i go try it!
Good update, because of the 2 different B1v5 maps
(But hey, more mappers make that mistake, Daedalus did it with Skyjumps and even Mission with Wootjumps_v4 Hahaha.)

Yep everyone makes mistakes, btw can you make a vid of you jumping my map and put it on youtube? That would be cool!

#4 User is offline   Driller Icon

•   community admin   

Posted 02 February 2011 - 06:39 PM

I can make some demos for you, the combo's.
After the water down part, i do 3 jumps in a row. Then outside i do 2. And combo before the ice, idk name. Maybe some funny one too.
Then you do other demos, and you make video? Im not in mood to make a video of this map, but i like to contribute ;)

#5 User is offline   DuTchEr95 Icon

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:23 PM

View PostDriller, on 02 February 2011 - 06:39 PM, said:

I can make some demos for you, the combo's.
After the water down part, i do 3 jumps in a row. Then outside i do 2. And combo before the ice, idk name. Maybe some funny one too.
Then you do other demos, and you make video? Im not in mood to make a video of this map, but i like to contribute ;)

k cool
can you also do something with the 4 new jumps ? in b2v1

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   DuTchEr95 Icon

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:33 PM

ok the pictures from the new jump has been posted... feel free to comment.

i hope many people put this map on their server instead of all the older versions!

#7 User is offline   Driller Icon

•   community admin   

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:33 PM

Okay!
Gimme a few days, then i send you the demos. Not sure if i had/have/recognise your emailadress. You can PM me that, I try to send you demos before next monday, im in no hurry, else i would do it now lol

EDIT: You know i cant do the ice bowl, because i have to to to low fps there..... You do at least that one, and the one with those moving things xD xD I passsed once in old version, and i like to keep it that way Haha

And yes, i will do all or most new jumps. In the end you can choose, my way or your way. Except for the combo's, if i try some hard one and i spend time on that, u must use it! :D

This post has been edited by Driller: 02 February 2011 - 09:36 PM

#8 User is offline   DuTchEr95 Icon

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:52 PM

Added a video to the first post, check it out, don't look at the bad editing, the weird blocky blur thing some times appear it's weird and idk how to solve it.
the sound may not be at the same speed as the video, again no idea how to solve this, i used camtesia since movie maker is crap on windows 7!

#9 User is offline   DuTchEr95 Icon

Posted 09 December 2011 - 10:58 AM

Well as you know, the first music you hear in this map is from a game called One Must Fall 2097, it's the main menu theme music, i just made a remix from that song:

enjoy :)

#10 User is offline   DuTchEr95 Icon

Posted 29 December 2013 - 11:39 PM

29 December 2013 - Found out the link did not work no more, so I reuploaded the file and renewed the link.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942