• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Keep getting banned for cheating... Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#1 User is offline   Critofur Icon

• Account: critofur

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:48 PM

But I don't cheat! :rolleyes:

Hahaha.

The funny thing is, I often record when I play and offer to email them the demo. :tongue:

Maybe I should leave the poor n00bs alone - but I don't like to play on servers with lots of players :( I love 3 vs 3 (or even 1 vs 3).

What I hate is, servers with good players and one team has 2 - 3 extra players but they keep capping anyway. It's so disrespectful, not to mention it's the WORST form of cheating (worse than aimbotting, IMO).

#2 User is offline   PureFilth Icon

• Account: purefilth
  • Main tag: [#!]

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:56 PM

Posted Image

#3 User is offline   fonducci Icon

• Account: fonducci
  • Main tag: 420.

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:02 PM

The worst server for this is the [DRT] Drunken Flags server. The admins there use wallhacks and ban any player who can still pwn them (which is still really easy). Try playing there for more than four minutes. That server IP should be banned from the master browser.

#4 User is offline   Critofur Icon

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:21 PM

View Postfonducci, on 14 February 2011 - 09:02 PM, said:

The worst server for this is the [DRT] Drunken Flags server. The admins there use wallhacks and ban any player who can still pwn them (which is still really easy). Try playing there for more than four minutes. That server IP should be banned from the master browser.

Haha, yeah, I'm banned from there (Twice, I "unbanned" myself with new IP/new GUID) and got banned again - that's funny they use wallhack you say?, I thought it seemed strange, yet I still beat them badly. I didn't bother to spec, I wasn't sure if anyone was cheating. Other players on the server would vouch for me, they say "Critofur doesn't cheat, I know him for years, trust me, he don't cheat" - but the admins don't believe it, or so they say...

People probably hate that I do that (self "unban", but I don't cheat, so I don't think you can really blame me for doing that). One time I got the admin kicked off his own server (-BD-EvilJoker, I think it was, one of the BD clan anyway) because he capped when teams were bad and I got him voted off the server. He got irritated and banned me, so, as always, I change my IP, change my GUID, and reconnect. :)

I really love to get a demo recorded from the other player if I find somebody who can beat me (sure, there are enough other players out there that can beat me 1-vs-1, but I don't often get to play them 1-vs-1, I don't have time to "schedule" matches, I just have to play when I can between other things I have to do).

What I wish the most is: there would be plenty of servers with only 8 slots for players, minimum 2-vs-2 to play, 3-vs-3 normally, and sometimes 4-vs-4 if a couple more want to join. Usually, the game is CRAP when more than 12 players join a server, everything doesn't work well even though my FPS says "125FPS" constantly, it just breaks the hit detection horribly, and every time you spawn there are bullets everywhere. I like to have time to be sneaky, run around, and surprise people. Not spawn in the midst of a storm of bullets constantly?

This post has been edited by Critofur: 14 February 2011 - 09:22 PM

#5 User is offline   triplet3 Icon

• Account: triplet3

Posted 14 February 2011 - 09:54 PM

stupid corrupt admins and refs
my friend kept within 10 points with a major mombotter
it went up in the hundreds
it turned out we had logs of that hacker on our servers so we banned his ass
play on 1up servers we have 0 tolerance for hackers
c y a there
Have Fun!

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Critofur Icon

Posted 15 February 2011 - 04:17 AM

I had actually recorded a demo of me, at first loosing, then getting serious and schooling an aimbotter on a pub CTF server.

Honestly though, aimbotters and wallhacks don't bother me as much as when veteran players are assholes and don't bother to notice teams are uneven...

#7 User is offline   thewonderboy Icon

• Account: thewonderboy

Posted 15 February 2011 - 09:17 AM

good thing about old quake is that cheaters dont have any chance of beating even decsent player like me because of the lack of hitscan weapons, i have beated few wallers (havent saw hackers much). on one on one matches if you play againts hacker which has all of the hacks you can have you have to be pro to win (still in quake) but in normal pub matches such a hacker doesnt have a chance.

Its sad that in urban terror you have hitscan weapons. I believe that one of the uber haxår could dominate any player.

See the lovely Mrs. Search Function?
She wants to make out with you.
~OOM91

Jelly? Yes very jelly... in fact, I am * jam. No amount of sandwich spread can express my emotions.
~IIL_NODERUS

#8 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: nexu
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:11 AM

View Postthewonderboy, on 15 February 2011 - 09:17 AM, said:

good thing about old quake is that cheaters dont have any chance of beating even decsent player like me because of the lack of hitscan weapons, i have beated few wallers (havent saw hackers much). on one on one matches if you play againts hacker which has all of the hacks you can have you have to be pro to win (still in quake) but in normal pub matches such a hacker doesnt have a chance.

Its sad that in urban terror you have hitscan weapons. I believe that one of the uber haxår could dominate any player.

With "Quake" i assume you are talking about Q3 and not Quake/QW/Q2... Lack of hitscan (HS) based weapons in Quake? SG, MG, RG are all HS based. That's 3 out of 7 (not counting the gauntlet), with the LG being kinda like a HS weapon.

Either you're naive or uninformed to think only hit-scan weapons can be exploited with aimbots. Consider the machine you are playing the video game on is very well capable in doing math calculation. It's really not that hard to imagine that there are cheats in existence which can make aimbots work for "projectile based" or even "arch based" weapons to hit their marks.
In my time in W:ET. I have seen plenty of mortar/rifle-nade/panzerfaust aimbots doing their wonders.

#9 User is offline   onslaught Icon

• Account: onslaught

Posted 06 March 2011 - 06:59 AM

i don't know critofur well but i did play him on urtcanada. I did spec him and also played against him and i do believe if he used an aimbot his skill would go down. I and the other admins of urt canada will vouch for him he does not cheat just amazingly skilled. Btw it was fun man come back anytime your more then welcome to play on the server. btw i would also like to request you make an appearance on the wc-eagle 24/7 server people were ranting about good players i would love to see their reaction. Please email me if you do i would like to play against you.

#10 User is offline   Critofur Icon

Posted 28 December 2019 - 08:00 AM

View Postonslaught, on 06 March 2011 - 06:59 AM, said:

i don't know critofur well but i did play him on urtcanada..<snip>..Please email me if you do i would like to play against you.

Man, I feel bad that I never saw this post - I did not intentionally ignore your reply. Maybe you're not around the UrT community anymore.

Anyway, I am sorry I did not see this and reply to you.

Regards,

Critofur

This post has been edited by Critofur: 28 December 2019 - 08:08 AM

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942