• You cannot reply to this topic

Sarah loves her new clothes Rate Topic: ****- 4 Votes

#111 User is offline   RobDistorted Icon

•   former FS member   
    Animator
  • Account: robdistorted

Posted 14 April 2011 - 04:58 AM

Thanks for the link!

Too many labels dont realise that many people wouldn't hear their music at all if it weren't for such youtube videos!

#112 User is offline   johnhero56heroman Icon

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:30 PM

View PostDecoy, on 18 February 2011 - 10:13 PM, said:

[text]news 307[/text]

yes she does!

#113 User is offline   Dark-knight Icon

• Account: darkknight

Posted 27 July 2011 - 06:36 AM

hello everybody. I know that I've not been on this forum or posted anything in the last 1 1/2 years, so most of you new people would not know me, but I believe I have a way to fix this situation.

the following message is for the dev team.

go to Youtube and follow these exact instructions if you want to get the video back.

login to the account and go to the top of the page and click my videos>>(you need to find your video)>>resolve copyright>>I want to learn more about the dispute process>>take me to the dispute form

in the area titled "select the reason for your disputes" click the second option.

now were it says "please explain briefly" copy-paste this 'entire' message 'verbatim'.

I have followed the copyright law correctly, its non-profit and the songs are credited." or "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

now in the area titled "statement of good faith" copy-paste this 'entire' message 'verbatim'.

I have a good faith belief that the material was disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, and that I am not intentionally abusing this dispute process.

now click continue and then submit.

note: it may take up to 2 days to process your request.

View PostbeautifulNihilist, on 09 September 2015 - 08:50 PM, said:

there are no flaws in Urban Terror, only features.

#114 User is offline   Dark-knight Icon

Posted 05 August 2011 - 07:07 AM

did no one bother reading what i had to say? you didnt have to re-upload it without sound. listen to my directions and you can have the original video with the sound and youtube wont complain.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#116 User is offline   Dark-knight Icon

Posted 09 August 2011 - 03:02 AM

ok that no problem. i was just trying to help. hope i was helpful in anyway.

#117 User is offline   brosnell Icon

• Account: brosnell

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:29 PM

View PostChihab, on 18 February 2011 - 10:38 PM, said:

OMG! soooo sexy! can any one tell me where she lives? i wana ask her to marry me!

and i know where she lives she lives deep inside the urban terror HD zpak000.pk3 you should extract her sometime and hook up

Yeah bro 3d models are wayyy better than REALLL girls fo sho... their sexy geometry just so precisely designed in 3ds max. just love the light maps and textures. DELICIOUS :ohmy: :tongue: (just fyi this is a joke)

and by the way her adress is something like c:/Users/Username/Desktop/UrTHD/q3ut4/zpak000.pk3/somewhereinpk3

seriously speaking though WOW thats a hugeeee improvment who made them?? thats just spectacular... i cant wait

Urban Terror has come a LONGGGGGGGGGGG way

This post has been edited by brosnell: 10 August 2011 - 05:14 AM

#118 User is offline   brosnell Icon

• Account: brosnell

Posted 10 August 2011 - 04:49 AM

View PostFrankie V, on 06 August 2011 - 07:05 PM, said:

We are looking into it but this is more or less the same process we went through to get “Braking Tombs” back up and running when it got shut down for so called copyright infringement.

In all though it’s better in the long run to just do up something new and put our own content into it and Sarah Dancing was just a moment of development silliness.

although this is irrelevant holy crap frankie this must have taken forever to do that animation :blink:

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942