Urban Terror Forums: Any Chance of picking up an Unused Passport name - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Any Chance of picking up an Unused Passport name

#1 User is offline   majorfailure Icon

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:03 PM

Hi Admins

Some old UrT players may remember me as GrandPa from clan {KFC} .. We used to play CTF a fair bit around 2004 to 2006 ..

I recently found the HD UrT and started playing again .. went to register Passport and GrandPa is "used"

http://www.urbanterr...player/grandpa/

However as can be seen the player who registered it Last visited Forum 6 months ago and has never used it in game. When I clicked the agreement there was a warning about loosing your passport if not used .. Any chance this one could be "free'd" up and reallocated to me ?? Thanks

#2 User is offline   Picola Icon

• Account: picola
  • Main tag: CMM|

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:42 PM

Firstly the passport system isn't up and running for public servers so unless you are on the dev team or testing for/with them, the passport will say passport never used in game. That doesn't mean they they don't play though.

Secondly, nobody is obliged to visit the forum once they have registered, so he may well have not been here but no reason to take his name away.

Also there is a difference between your login name for the forum and the nickname you use in game. If you want the nickname grandpa to use in game it is not taken yet. Just go to My Passport on the left hand side of the page, then My nickname on the right hand side of that page and add the nickname to your passport. Hope that helps :biggrin:
we make your maps so you dont have to.

#3 User is offline   majorfailure Icon

Posted 20 February 2011 - 05:34 PM

Cool Many Thanks for the Help :) All sorted .. Did not realise re nicknames and passports being different etc

#4 User is offline   Picola Icon

• Account: picola
  • Main tag: CMM|

Posted 20 February 2011 - 06:12 PM

You're Welcome :cool:
we make your maps so you dont have to.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942