Urban Terror Forums: URsTats - Web Control Panel & Anti-Cheat - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

URsTats - Web Control Panel & Anti-Cheat Rate Topic: ***** 3 Votes

Complete Web based UrT Control system w/anti-cheat, GUID banning etc..

#21 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

• Account: pussnboots

Posted 04 March 2011 - 05:27 PM

View PostLynXIII, on 04 March 2011 - 09:51 AM, said:

Jeez! just release it already!!!!!
Just joking, I'm really looking forward to this! :laugh:

lol.. It's a good thing I'm waiting for testing first lol.. I'm finding some minor issues with the script that needed some adjusting.
Nothing big though, simple things like correcting the format of the server name string on the Manage Servers form. That way it'll accept every character available.

#22 User is offline   Reaper-DKMs- Icon

• Account: reaperdkms

Posted 05 March 2011 - 05:23 AM

As of right now, for the passed few weeks this is how we been posting out bans with the information that we can get from this program.
http://dkmsclan.com/...wforum.php?f=11

Been working out great so far!

#23 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

Posted 05 March 2011 - 11:01 PM

Since I will be releasing URsTats next week, I figured I would do something..Just a bit different than most.

I will be releasing the instructions BEFORE I release URsTats. For many, this may make perfect sense. For those of you that are wondering "WHY?".. Here's the scoop..

I'm doing this to allow all that are interested, the time to go over and read the instructions.. Carefully and thoroughly. This way, when it comes time to install, perhaps there will be less troubles while installing and using URsTats. A user manual will also be released as well to explain EVERY feature in detail. But that will be with the actual released zip file.

And, if there are any questions, do let me know.
A full installer is included (by Suggestion of |WC|Runamuk)to do most of the dirty work for you :P
Without further ado, here they are:

*/-------------------------------------------------------------*/
URsTats is made by Alphahusky aka Puss-N-Boots
You may contact me at: alphahusky@gmail.com with any
questions,concerns, comments. Or visit me at:
http://www.alphahusky.info

Also keep in mind, this software is BETA. This means
can go wrong and/or may not function 100% or even the 
way you'd prefer them.

Disclaimer:
This software is NOT to be sold for various reasons.
One of which, and most importantly, I have material
such as images and or logos that are copywritten, 
and/or trademarked to FS. Legally, this software 
CANNOT be sold due to restrictions with the afformentioned.
Also, I personally find it ridiculous to sell software
that is to be used with a FREE game.

This software is meant to be used as is and I assume
no responsibilty for loss of time or potential damage
or harm to any machine or software component therein.
Though there isn't a bit of code in my software that 
can harm your box, I still must offer this disclaimer
for those that may find some way to unintentionally
screw something up :P
*/--------------------------------------------------------------*/

INSTALLATION:
A:
A-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A
 Extract the files any directory of your web server:
	There are 202 files/directories. All of which are named below.
A-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A

B: 
B-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------B
Change the file permissions of every file in the "/includes" directory to 0666.
* From the Terminal:
	*cd to the urstats directory
	*chmod -R 666 includes
* From FilzeZilla FTP
	* Right Click -> Properties
	* Check all the W boxes.
	* Check the "Set Group,Owner and Permissions Recursively".
	* Click "OK"

When you are done with the install, MAKE SURE TO CHANGE the file permissions back to 644!
Unless you want anyone to see your username and password for your database.
B-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------B

C:
C-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------C
1. Point your browser to the install directory and follow the instructions. (/urstats/install/)
2. !IMPORTANT! After successful installation and creation of the Primary User, you MUST DELETE the /install/ directory!
3. Navigate your browser to your installation.
4. Log in. Click on Admin. Click on Go button beside Manage Servers to Add a server.
5. Create any additional Users. Only Super Admins will have access to the Admin area! This should be reserved for server/clan owners! All others should just be Admin.
6. Create any additional Rules you would like to add to auto-ban. 
7. Enjoy! Again, if you have any question/concerns/comments, let me know - alphahusky@gmail.com or visit me at: http://www.alphahusky.info
C-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------C

****************************ADDITIONAL NOTES*******************************
=-=-=-RCON=-=-=-
I've also designed URsTats to log EVERY command by every user that uses the Console Emulators.
Right now, there is no way to look at the log without direct access to your database. (Coming soon though).
URsTats is also designed so that clan/server owners/leaders, never have to give out their RCON password.
This way, when an Admin decides to become rogue.. well.. Just delete his/her name from URsTats and 
he will no longer have access to anything and you don't have to change your RCON password :P
If, in the event, someone tries to access the RCON password by means of the Console Emulator, 
the console will give an ERROR stating they are not allowed to use this command. All commands MUST
be entered WITHOUT the word "rcon" preceeding the command. Otherwise, it WILL return an error!

=-=-=-ADDITIONAL CVARS=-=-=-
I have added two CVARS that can be use ONLY in the Console Emulators.
For now, these CVARS can ONLY be used on the box that URsTats is installed.
You must create a file called slap_script.cfg in your q3ut4 directory.
Change the file permissions to 777.
Change the $script_path in the defs.php file to server path of your
q3ut4 directory as shown in the example above.

These 2 CVARS are:
(Note: DO NOT USE QUOTES when issuing either command. The software already does that :P)

bigslap:
Description: This CVAR will slap a player to death and issue text to the player it is invoked against.
Usage:  bigslap <player_id> <text>
		Player_id: This is the player number of the player you want to invoke this command upon. This switch is NOT optional.
		Text: This will be the quoted text you issue with this command. This text will only appear to the player in which the command is invoked against. This switch is optional.
Example: bigslap 0 You need to stop being an asshat.

pwnkick:
Description: This CVAR will first send a message to all players in the server with a custom or pre-defined message. It will then slap the player (in which the command was issued against) to death. Finally, the script will proceed to kick that player.
Usage:  pwnkick <player_id> <text>
		Player_id: This is the player number of the player you want to invoke this command upon. This switch is NOT optional.
		Text: This will be the quoted text you issue with this command. This text will appear to all players . This switch is optional.
Example: pwnkick 0 Come back when you can respect our rules!

*********************URsTats FILES***************************
Files Omitted from Post.

#24 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

Posted 07 March 2011 - 05:38 AM

URsTats is NOW available for PUBLIC BETA TESTERS.

If you would like to test my software, just click the download link below and READ THE INSTRUCTIONS.txt FILE!

Follow every instruction, bit by bit and you shouldn't have ANY trouble installing/using this software.
Keep in mind:
* You HAVE to create a new database for this software.
* You HAVE to follow the instructions in order to use it.
* You HAVE to abide by the TOS in the INSTRUCTIONS.txt file.
* Please report any issues you have OTHER THAN the ones listed in the USER MANUAL

Edit: Per popular request: This software is free and will be updated free. I do not require any funds, but if you would like, you are welcome to donate for my hard work and time at http://www.alphahusky.info. Please DO NOT pay me for this software. It is FREE! Please be sure to donate to FS first for all their relentless hard work, blood sweat and tears.

Please post any questions, comments or concerns in THIS FORUM that I made specifically for URsTats.
Or email me.
Thank you!
--> User Manual <--

--> Download Here <--

This post has been edited by Pussnboots: 10 March 2011 - 04:57 PM

#25 User is offline   LynXIII Icon

• Account: lynxiii
  • Main tag: C.M.M.

Posted 07 March 2011 - 10:05 AM

Great! I hope to get you some feedback sooner or later! :smile:

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   Runamuk Icon

• Account: runamuk

Posted 09 March 2011 - 02:26 AM

It has been working really good. I haven't had free time since the weekend to test the new build but I will be installing it again on Thursday. So far so good. It's a really great program!

#27 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:34 AM

Thanks Runamuk!
I've progressed a lot more with yours and Reapers help with suggestions and bug reports! Thank you very much!

Gathering new list for updates. I have to updates so far. Adding more code before update is released.
So far:
New items:
Added Upgrade Advisory to the top of the Super Admin section. This will display a message alerting you to upgrade when a new upgrade/version is available.

Fixed Items:
Admin-> Auto-Ban Rules

Issue:
When deleting a rule, only the LAST rule would be deleted no matter which rule you chose to delete.

Resolution:
Fixed error with POST Method.

Main page
Issue:
Main page not displaying all active bans in accordance with database

Resolution:
Changed hard coded specific vars to database defined vars.

Console Emulator:
Issue:
Foreach() error occasionally appearing above Online players in Console Emulator.
Resolution:
Added wait loop. Added close UDP connection at the end of the script.

To come (Thank you Reaper for the suggestion)
Quoted directly from his email:

The button on the side of a players information and have a few drop down questions.

1.Banned for: Aim Hack
Wall Hack
Trigger Hack
Ass Hat

Have it so they have to choose an option.

2. URL of submitted demo:
Which they can just put the address of the post on the message boards.

3. Type of ban: Temp Ban
Perm Ban

4.If Temp Ban, when does ban release: They enter a date.
If posable, URstats, lol will automaticlly release the ban on that date. If not have it so it will have a page with the soon to be released date on top of the list.

Yes, this can and will be done :P It'll require some additional database entries and some extra code, but I'll get it done.

This post has been edited by Pussnboots: 10 March 2011 - 05:21 PM

#28 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

Posted 10 March 2011 - 05:53 PM

Beta 4.3 released. Going forward, I will no longer advertise upgrades since I added the Upgrade notification to the software itself.
Changelog:

/admin/ban/index.php
Issue:
When the user presses delete button on the rules, it would only delete the last value in the group and not the correct one. (Unless the one you pressed was the last one.)
Fix:
Changed $_POST to $_GET method to prevent the form from sending the last $id.
/main.php
Issue:
Main page not displaying all active bans in accordance with database
Fix:
Changed hard coded specific vars to database defined vars.
Issue:
Foreach() error occasionally appearing above Online players in Console Emulator.
Fix:
Added wait loop. Added close UDP connection at the end of the script.

#29 User is offline   Runamuk Icon

• Account: runamuk

Posted 18 March 2011 - 02:53 PM

This program is now offered at www.wildcatsrentals.com as an addon to your gameserver(s). Directions on how to obtain these services can be found in the forums. It's a very good program and alternative to using B3 to manage your admins. It also allows you to monitor your gameservers from a remote location, like work ;)

#30 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

Posted 20 March 2011 - 01:18 AM

Video demo of how URsTats works (in a nutshell) added to first post on first page. Some footage of it working in game as well :P

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942