Urban Terror Forums: URsTats - Web Control Panel & Anti-Cheat - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

URsTats - Web Control Panel & Anti-Cheat Rate Topic: ***** 3 Votes

Complete Web based UrT Control system w/anti-cheat, GUID banning etc..

#51 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

• Account: pussnboots

Posted 20 September 2011 - 04:24 AM

In light of recent douchebaggery, I've decided to release the next update of URsTats before I am finished with the updated code for the new features. Note that new features such as global banlist will NOT be in the script. However, due to some recent script-kiddie wannabe, I've decided to add his trickery to my hat of tricks auto ban in URsTats... I recommend running the script at LEAST once every 2 minutes if not every minute to auto ban this asshat...

URsTats can be found here -> http://urstats.alphahusky.info/

Let me also emphasize this by the following -> http://www.urbanterr..._10#entry317948

Be sure to read the post preceding that one as well.... :D Proof is in the pudding :P

This post has been edited by Pussnboots: 20 September 2011 - 06:34 AM

#52 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

Posted 22 September 2011 - 03:26 AM

Just updated URsTats again to 4.2.3

Add some nifty features;

* Kick 999 ping players (No ban)
* Ban invalid GUID's
* Ban invalid PING's
* List reason for the ban
* URsTats Version is posted in the ADMIN section (In case I fail at posting the correct version.. which I just did with 4.2 to 4.3 ... sorry)

Any ban BEFORE this update will ONLY LIST THE REASON AS "NONE"

Thank you to |WC|Runamuck for the REASON FOR BAN suggestion :D

EDIT: I will posting another update.. I placed the code in the wrong section and will NOT work as it should.. This is a critical update. I have fixed it, but I am at work so I will post the update when I get home for lunch in a few minutes... Sorry for the screw up

CRITICAL UPDATE --> This is for 4.4.3 ONLY
http://downloads.alp...fo/exec_fix.zip

* Download
* Extract All files
* Copy all contents of the "exec" directory into your URsTats /exec/directory and overwrite the existing files

Edit #2:
I've just updated the full install and upgrade packages...
Anyone that downloads 4.4.3 Install or Upgrade will be getting the patched version of 4.4.3 and does not need to download the above patch.

Sorry for the mess up again.. If you experiencing issues.. You can contact me immediately @ http://www.alphahusky.info/pageme/ I'm always glad to help!

This post has been edited by Pussnboots: 22 September 2011 - 11:30 PM

#53 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

Posted 24 September 2011 - 11:22 PM

URsTats has been updated to 4.4.4

Upgrade and full version posted on download page..

The previous version (4.4.3), though it worked, was not logging the correct reason for ban.

The latest version will give the reason for ban as defined in the auto ban rules in the admin section or the pre-defined rule description as prescribed by URsTats

Edit: This particular code with the CNCT exploit MAY give a false positive!

If are not being attacked by the exploiter, I suggesting commenting out line 75 in GetPlayers.php .

So you would change:

if($ping == "CNCT"){
					$banreason = "CNCT Exploit.";
					$reply = "\"$name - Take your spambot elsewhere biatch! PWNED by URsTats!\"";
					$r->byebye($name,$slotnum,$ip,$reply, $banreason);
				}

elseif($ping == "999"){
					$kickreason = "Ping is too high";
					$reply = "\"Server says you don't exist $name! Goodbye!\"";
					$this->highping($name, $slotnum, $ip, $reply, $kickreason);
				}

To this:
			/*if($ping == "CNCT"){
					$banreason = "CNCT Exploit.";
					$reply = "\"$name - Take your spambot elsewhere biatch! PWNED by URsTats!\"";
					$r->byebye($name,$slotnum,$ip,$reply, $banreason);
				}*/

if($ping == "999"){
					$kickreason = "Ping is too high";
					$reply = "\"Server says you don't exist $name! Goodbye!\"";
					$this->highping($name, $slotnum, $ip, $reply, $kickreason);
				}

This post has been edited by Pussnboots: 25 September 2011 - 02:18 PM

#54 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:14 PM

Some major script overhaul for URsTats will be implemented in the next release.

I was lucky to speak with |WC|spaz last night. He helped to really shine a light on scripting fallacies I have in my script including database issues.

Many of which I was aware of, but never got around to doing and of course some others did not come to me logically which he pointed out such as database information retrieval.

All suggestions he made were logical and made PERFECT sense. So, I'll take the time to fix the code and make it faster and less obtrusive to the game server itself before I add any additional features.

I have also started working on reducing redundancy in the code by adding more functions to reduce the overall amount of code I have to use in the entire script.

For instance:

To sanitize the code a bit and make it HTML friendly, it has to pass through stripslashes() then htmlentities() php functions.

So instead of using htmlentities(stripslashes($var)); for each var from the database, I made 1 simple function to do that.

function html($var){
      $var = htmlentities(stripslashes($var));
      return $var;
}

So now I just use html($var); A lot less code overall.

URsTats has been a learning project for myself. When I started, I originally was using it just for my own personal use out of scripts from Maj and Mission. I decided to make it more than just simple statistics and make have some functionality such as server control and auto bans etc. I started learning PHP + MySQL and haven't slowed down since.

That being said, a lot of the original code including SQL code is still original and slow and VERY redundant. Now that I sufficient knowledge in both, it is wise for me (as spaz pointed out so.. delicately ;D ) to go through and make this WAY more efficient than what it is.

Some dbase types were originally made with large character sets and different types than what are actually needed. Mainly, because I did not know what to expect. This has been a great learning experience for me and has been a thrill to help others to use my software. To date, there are at LEAST 513 unique installs of URsTats. There is likely more, but this is based off of the upgrade link in the admin section of URsTats as a referrer.

Anywho, long story short.. The code is in major need of overhaul and my intentions are to do just that.

I would like to give a shout out to everyone that has helped my make URsTats better in whatever way they have, be it testing, suggestions of features, coding ideas etc... (In no particular order)

Reaper{DKMs} - Suggestons & Testing
|WC|FatherGoose - Suggestons & Testing
|ALPHA|Mission - Coding & Testing (Original GetPlayers.php)
|WC|Runamuck - Suggestions & Testing & Implementation
|WC|Spaz - Suggestions & Testing & Coding
|FS|Raider - (For answering every question I had no matter how silly)
Maj - Coding (rcon class)
|WC|Saiyan - Suggestons & Testing
Cleric{DKMs} - Testing
Guach - Suggestons & Testing
Serge (-CnD- clan) - Suggestons & Testing
|ALPHA|MadProfessor - (For answering every question I had no matter how silly)

And the list goes on.. Sorry I cannot recall at the moment the rest of the people that have assisted me.

Anywho, so this is my next goal to live up to what others have taught me and fix my code. Make it more efficient and operable while using as little resources as possible and of course.. Still look good :D

Any and all suggestions are welcome and invited! If you have any suggestions or tips, do let me know... alphahusky@gmail.com

Thanks!

This post has been edited by Pussnboots: 27 September 2011 - 03:22 PM

#55 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

Posted 05 January 2012 - 01:17 AM

Okay... First, I must apologize for my latency. I've been absent for some time and the feeling of obligation to others has forced me to feel... "not-so-good" about myself. granted, I have been extraordinarily busy with work creating and implementing network related software for them. (I cannot be more specific with the details of the software as it is proprietary .. sorry).

I've recently (Past 2 days) been able to make some time for URsTats. I must admit, I'm a bit ashamed of what I have released thusfar. The code and dbase is shoddy at best. Perhaps you will be glad to know that I have made significant progress in the past 2 days. Below are the list of changes I have made (and work) to this point;

* Deleted ALL themes with the exception of Urban Terror theme. This allows me (and end users) to append changes faster, globally.
* Introduced some new JS/PHP functions to control the Console Emulator. (Greatly reduced load times).
* Added CVAR assistance functions & databases. For instance: In the console emulator; type in a command then hit Enter/Tab or click outside the box and list of commands with descriptors is revealed in the textarea box. Example: I type in: "sl" (without quotes) into the Console Emulator. I hit Enter. A list in the textarea appears as follows:

* bigslap - Mass slaps a player to death. Usage: bigslap <playernumber> <customtext> Can ONLY be used with properly set up (local) URsTats
* slap - Slaps a player. Usage: slap <playernumber>

This is meant to assist the admin in decision making and of course.. if the admin has forgotten a command... he can just type in the first couple letters of what he believes to be relative and results will appear from there. (If he/she types in just a SPACE then all commands will be listed with the descriptions of what the commands do.)

* Unban - The command "unban" (without quotes) has been added to the console emulator. This will remove the player from all ban lists including the server and URsTats.

* Both "Themes" and "Private Messages" have been removed as they have been found as "overly redundant". (Not useful)

* Urban Terror theme modified to better support lower resolution devices (CSS3 still not compatible with many browsers).

* 2 databases dropped due to irrelevance and disuse.

I plan on having a brand new, entirely remade URsTats within 1 months time. It may take a bit longer depending on my work schedule. Even the way URsTats finds and records player info as well as connects to the remote server will be changed. This is to make it more stable and faster.. Not to mention, easier to comprehend.

A note of high importance though: Though the next version of URsTats will have greater security measures, I will leave it up to the (End User) Server Admin to protect their files as sees fit. I know there are weaknesses in the script, however I am leaving it to the Server Admin to decide how to handle security. My goal is to provide a tool. Not a security software. That being said, if you do not know enough about server security (Web), then you should hire someone (Other than myself.. I don't have the time sorry) to assist you with securing your code. I will make only 1 suggestion though, be sure to authenticate the users' identity before the script is run. Make a whitelist of accepted users. I use such a thing on my website. I'd suggest you do as well.

In closing, I'm currently doing my very best to deliver a very good (GREAT!), no charge to you, awesome, server management software. I have many MANY ideas.. most from people like YOU that have enthralled me and kept my spirit of continuity .... well..... continuing :D

P.s. Ban sync will also be available... I'm working on an algorithm to create a 3-way handshake for secure, uninterrupted migration between trusted clan servers...

Stay tuned! :D

P.s.s. Though I don't play nearly as well, it's great to be back in UrT in one way or another.. :D

Namaste!

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#56 User is offline   oldasdirt Icon

• Account: oldasdirt

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:22 PM

Seems like you are doing a great job. Is there any hope that an ordinary player, who has rented a server can implement your program. I have downloaded the latest version but can't understand most of the instructions. I have no knowledge of writing software.

Will there ever be a simple .exe file that loads the program? Is the program too complex for an ordinary player?

#57 User is offline   Nitro Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: nitro
  • Main tag: |P|

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:58 AM

when you rent a game server unless they provided you with some free webspace for a website then you'll most likely not be able to host this..
Lian Li pc-o11dw Der 8auer Edition · Gigabyte x570 Aorus Xtreme · AMD Ryzen 9 5950x 16-Core
32GB DDR4 3800MHz CL16 · 2x 1TB Samsung NVMe RAID 0 · 16GB Radeon RX 6900XT Liquid Cooled

#58 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

Posted 07 January 2012 - 03:34 AM

View Postnitro, on 07 January 2012 - 12:58 AM, said:

when you rent a game server unless they provided you with some free webspace for a website then you'll most likely not be able to host this..

Well, to respond to both of your posts;

1: Free (Hosted) servers (some) do have the ability to utilize this software. They have to be willing to open ports relative to your game servers (Example: 27960). Both outgoing in incoming. That relies explicitly on the host.

2: Yes, URsTats is actually going be a BRAND NEW beast! It's mostly (has been already) being modified entirely. All of the code, including the server connection script is being changed. By the next release, it will be logging EVERYTHING from each player while using less resources.... Yeah.. I said that.. More for less! I have also secured the (formerly) GetPlayers.php with a secret key that you define yourself. This means that this script, no matter how open, will not be able to accessed WITHOUT the secret (Multiple encrypted (128b + 256b * 2 Cipher) key that you define! :D

Also, there are individual user profiles for each user that will list their last config setup and will reflect EXACTLY as you see it in game. For instance: When a player is selecting their gear, they see images of the gear in 8 7 (Oopsies) slots. (Be it grenades or armor etc). The new version of URsTats will show you EXACTLY what THAT individual player sees for a screen as you would normally see it in URT. Also, will list their config in a table as well. The players colors as well as armbands, weapons of choice, rate, models, funstuff etc will be reflected in their own respective profiles. All you do is click on their player names from ANYWHERE! Be it the front page or the Console Emulator.

Also in the next release will be Universal Ban Synchronization. This will allow clans to select which clans they trust and synchronize bans with them :D I'm currently working on a GPG type setup to create a secure connection for this sync.

As far as an EXE, this IS something I have been thinking long and hard about. I am planning (in the future) to create an EXE binary for Windows Users version of URsTats if they do not want to set up a web server. I most certainly have the ability to do that now, but I'd like to finish the latest and greatest (fixed; not to mention) version of URsTats before I delve into that realm. But, rest assured.... It has been on my mind on the list of "things to do".

I am sincerely dedicating as much time to this software as possible and testing the *HELL* out of it so that I can establish it's reliability. This "updating on the fly" bullsh** is frankly, for the birds. It's unreliable, too flawed and makes me look like a jacka**.

In closing, I'm doing the best I can at a safe, yet very steady pace. It will be better. I will do my best to make the setup easier and the instructions more "readable". (Granted their will be way more features than before).

Let me also mention, I will be getting rid of themes altogether. I am freeing up much of the script for what matters vs aesthetics. I've decided to keep ONLY the Urban Terror theme (Which has FS Copyrighted material which SOLELY and EXPLICITLY belongs to FS. So don't try to sell my software.. Or you will have me AND FS at your doorstep! :D )

I'll also be ridding the PM's and Settings page altogether as well. They are, frankly, useless.

Other features have been suggested by others and throughout this new "re-coding", I will be strongly looking at these new suggestions. I'll do my best to have it out asap, but I'm not going to half-a** or flimsy this one. I'll do it right and take my time like have have original version of this software.

I hope I answered your questions well Nitro! :D

This post has been edited by Pussnboots: 08 January 2012 - 04:30 AM

#59 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

Posted 08 January 2012 - 04:05 AM

INFORMATION: Images unlinked for now. Doing some good ole server upgrading. Sorry for any inconvenience

Just a forward look at some new aesthetics... features..

Individualized player profiles with all player info available as well as images of their characters they use for both red and blue teams.. (I'm adding funstuff and colors as well after I post this. I will also be adding another box that will post the players config file as well :D
Posted Image

Also to mention, a nice little feature I've added is a "Command Assistance". If you forgot what a command does, or you forgot some of the name of the command or.. you just want to learn what commands do.. Well.. I've made it very easy! Just type in a value and hit Enter or Tab and a list of matching / similar commands will appear in the emulator along with help lines. If you want to just send the command to the server.. just hit send. :D
Posted Image

EDIT: Also, new view server section so far...
Posted Image

EDIT 2:
Geolocation tools added to URsTats (Thank you |WC|Saiyan for the idea!)
Posted Image

EDIT 3:
In light of the new URT Launcher, I've decided to add a "CONNECT NOW" feature to URsTats :D Great thinking FS! :D
Posted Image

These are just a couple of the MANY new features I have added already. And even more to come! I've spent all the day today rewriting the code and writing new code as well as creating additional tables in the database for extensively more information. Anything the game sees for each player will be logged to the database.

Anywho.. That's all for now... I've got more coding to do!

This post has been edited by Pussnboots: 23 January 2012 - 12:43 AM

#60 User is offline   samos Icon

• Account: samos
  • Main tag: -WT-

Posted 22 January 2012 - 12:48 PM

Where i download it?? Site not work :(
Edit:
Ok server in upgrade sorry :D

This post has been edited by Samos: 22 January 2012 - 12:49 PM

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942