Urban Terror Forums: URsTats - Web Control Panel & Anti-Cheat - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

URsTats - Web Control Panel & Anti-Cheat Rate Topic: ***** 3 Votes

Complete Web based UrT Control system w/anti-cheat, GUID banning etc..

#61 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

• Account: pussnboots

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:53 AM

View PostSamos, on 22 January 2012 - 12:48 PM, said:

Where i download it?? Site not work :(
Edit:
Ok server in upgrade sorry :D

Sorry about that. I'm still uploading files and making changes. Doing it a bit different this time :D

That being said;

If anyone would like to do some ALPHA testing on URsTats 5.0, they are most welcome to! Just know that it is not completed because there are several other changes I'm going to make as well as features I am going to add. Though this is a working version, the intentions are more for research and feedback. Anyone who would like to do some testing is encouraged to download the ALPHA. Instructions ARE included and I STRONGLY encourage you to read them as you will not be able to install this without doing so.. URsTats_5.0_ALPHA.zip

Thanks! Feedback would be much appreciated! All feedback/comments can be posted directly to my site: http://forum.alphahu...play.php?fid=35

#62 User is offline   3spades Icon

•   verified donor   
    Support Guy
  • Account: 3spades

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:18 AM

You say not to put trailing slash in the path and then you define a trailing slash as $install_path and then you $linkrel /urtstats producing the very thing you frown upon :)

$linkrel = "$site_name".$install_path."/urtstats";

Which variable shall we trim the slash from?

Edit: Looks like hosts need to have php value
allow_url_fopen = On

For your fetcher to work.

php error produced when no map avail while viewing server.
failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found\r\n in /path/urtstats/includes/misc_funcs.php on line 101, referer: /urtstats

cron php error (PHP 5.3.8)
[error] [client me] PHP Warning: strstr(): Empty delimiter in /path/urtstats/exec/serverquery.php on line 224

is this because table ban_me id 3 has no guid since its a ban for port 1337?

This post has been edited by 3spades: 23 January 2012 - 03:45 AM

urt.voxel.net :: Ruining your URT experience [2] weapons limited servers at a time.
Kevlar in CTF is like sex with a condom. Sure you get the general feel of things, but everyone would enjoy the game without it.

#63 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

Posted 23 January 2012 - 06:32 PM

View Post3spades, on 23 January 2012 - 03:18 AM, said:

You say not to put trailing slash in the path and then you define a trailing slash as $install_path and then you $linkrel /urtstats producing the very thing you frown upon :)

$linkrel = "$site_name".$install_path."/urtstats";

Which variable shall we trim the slash from?

I'll look into that. I'm at work right now so it's a bit difficult to at the moment. I'll do that tonight though :D As far as I can recall, I just asked the the / not be used because I already included it.

Edit: Looks like hosts need to have php value
allow_url_fopen = On

For your fetcher to work.

php error produced when no map avail while viewing server.
failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found\r\n in /path/urtstats/includes/misc_funcs.php on line 101, referer: /urtstats

Yes. I meant to change this function to file_exists. fopen is not needed for local file check.
fopen is still required for version check in the admin section. I should probably make this optional.

cron php error (PHP 5.3.8)
[error] [client me] PHP Warning: strstr(): Empty delimiter in /path/urtstats/exec/serverquery.php on line 224

is this because table ban_me id 3 has no guid since its a ban for port 1337?

This is quite correct! Thank you for finding this!
I'll modify the code to -- if(!empty($variable)){}

Thanks for the help!

Also to note, I made just a quick.. "How's it work" video..

This post has been edited by Pussnboots: 23 January 2012 - 06:49 PM

#64 User is offline   FacedeProut Icon

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:13 PM

Great work man!! Really awesome tool.

Quick question : is it normal that when a server is empty the status page doesn't show the map name/image? From the console emulator I can get the info.

If that can help someone else, for it to work on my webhost, I had to change the cron command to this :
*/5 * * * * /usr/bin/php /path/to/folder/urstats/exec/serverquery.php -- sk=key > /dev/null

Note: the last part "­> /dev/null" is just to avoid getting the cron job to spam my mail ;)

#65 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

Posted 22 June 2012 - 04:33 AM

Sorry for the late reply. And yes, at this point, that is the only way URsTats will fetch a new map is if the server is not empty. This is to reduce amount of RCON commands sent to the server. Not by much, but every little but counts especially if you are running alongside other active software for Urban Terror.

Also to mention, I've fixed some bugs with 5.0. Version is now 5.0.1 beta. There is also added code I have not made complete use of yet due to testing, so anyone daring enough to sift through the jungle of code I've got so far, don't worry that some code is not in use.. I'm still testing :D

I've changed the link to URsTats so that I can also introduce MODS / Plugins for it as well :D

New URL : http://software.alph...ry=URsTats&m=Go

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#66 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:08 AM

I've finalized the next round of updates for URsTats.

The most noticeable feature (aside from some code fixes) is the ability to upload demos privately and share them publicly.

Changelog:

URsTats Version - 5.0.2_beta || Changelog

* Fixed authentication model - Changed from Cookies to PHP Session reliant
* Fixed sort function for players in View Server mode
* Fixed Styling for rows on all sections
* Removed includes/check_access.php - Migrated function to misc_funcs.php
* Removed add/stripslashes - Replaced with mysql_real_escape_string + trim
* Hardened (previously missed) code to prevent injection.
* Cleaned up some code
* Added some database tables / fields
* Added Demo Upload / Sharing feature

Some screen shots. If the player does not have a demo, it will reflect a hyperlink called "New" to allow admins / mods to upload a demo. If the player has a demo available for download, the hyperlink will reflect the word "Save" and allow you to download that demo immediately.

The link is a hashed link so it can be used publicly as well :D

Banned users screen:
Posted Image

Player Profile screen:

Posted Image

The latest updates have not been appended / added for others to download just yet. I have to get some sleep then re-write the installer and write a new installer for people upgrading from v5.0.1.

This demo upload is the first step to complete ban sharing between all installs of URsTats. Though I have the script written, I need to test key features such as Demo uploading / Downloading and management.

#67 User is offline   zyu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: zyu
  • Main tag: =vSC=

Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:52 PM

Hey,

I installed it some minutes ago, everything seems running fine but when I am trying to execute a console command nothing happens. I dont get any error messages or something like that. My server is a 4.2 server, is this a problem?

Cheers

Edit: It also doesnt show me online players and the played map so I guess nothing works instead of the web interface ;)

This post has been edited by zyu: 08 August 2012 - 01:05 PM

#68 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

Posted 10 August 2012 - 12:28 AM

Many changes have been made to 4.2. I'll have to examine the supplied rcon commands and responses. This will likely lead to an overhaul of the execution script to support the latest 4.2 revision. I've been incredibly busy with software for my job so I haven't had the time I thought I would as of recent.

My next release/update/patch will be directed towards 4.1.1 && < . Beyond that, I will begin adapting to 4.2 + once more. At the very least, this will allow FS to work out bugs and allow me the stability of rcon commands. From what I have mildly perused in the forums, it is suggested that the current overhaul of URT will imply no need for an external control app. This, however does not imply there will not be a need for player tracking, web stats tracking and demo control etc..

I am at the mercy of FS and more importantly, my own time. On a sidenote, this allows myself more clarity as to what FS has for challenges... i.e. Working their own jobs/careers, family life etc. I would like to give FS a kudos for what they do and the time they dedicate this game. It's surely more than any one player can say for themselves.

Forgive my digression, long story short, I will need time to provision to 4.2+. I will continue to uphold support and provision for 4.1 for the time being. At this moment 4.2 is NOT supported by URsTats.. This is to make way for vast improvements and perhaps may, in the end, make my life easier :D

#69 User is offline   zenel Icon

• Account: zenel

Posted 15 August 2012 - 12:44 AM

Hi,

First, I'd like thanking you for giving servers admins a so useful tool. It's now really easy to manage a UrT server even if we do it with a very limited connection (like at work, at school...).

Then, I found an issue in that tool : The player list isn't displayed, either on the mainpage or on the server page. However, when I type 'players' or 'status' in the console emulator, the list is displayed. I can assure you my server is a 4.1.1 one ! :happy:

Here are some screenshot so you can see it by yourself :

The mainpage
Posted Image

Server overview
Posted Image

What is displayed by typing 'status' when I'm writing this post
Posted Image

Keep on producting so nice stuff ! :biggrin:

This post has been edited by zenel: 15 August 2012 - 01:46 AM

#70 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

Posted 22 August 2012 - 01:28 AM

Do you have the cron task running on /exec/serverquery.php?sk=YourServerKey ?

(Your Server Key / Secret Key can be found in your /includes/config.php file)

Off Topic a bit:
(Working on 4.2 compatibility right now btw :D .. I know I said I wouldn't, but I'm impatient lol)

I find nothing in my latest revision that suggests it will not work for 4.2.. It is up and running just fine atm and logging everything just fine :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Pussnboots: 22 August 2012 - 03:14 AM

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942