Urban Terror Forums: URsTats - Web Control Panel & Anti-Cheat - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

URsTats - Web Control Panel & Anti-Cheat Rate Topic: ***** 3 Votes

Complete Web based UrT Control system w/anti-cheat, GUID banning etc..

#1 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

• Account: pussnboots

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:26 AM

[update] 8/24/12 ----- Before I release the next version, I'll be releasing a MOD for 5.0.1. This mod will allow for people upgrading their current version of URsTats to be done by URsTats. Essentially it's own upgrade utility.

Automated Features:
* Append files with new script
* Add new files
* Replacing strings in existing files
* Upgrading / Updating database tables and fields

This will be standard in 5.0.2 .

What this means: The end user will only have to download the update files and upload them to URsTats via the (new) upgrade utility. URsTats will then do the rest!

This also means that existing users will no longer have to deal with the annoyance of having to read through an install file and use precious time just to keep up to date with the latest features. This will also save me time from having to figure out what someone may have missed during the manual update process. In the end, it'll save everyone time and... well... It just makes sense :D[/update]

URsTats 5.0.1 - BETA Available --> HERE

As the description suggests, URsTats (pronounced Your-Stats) is a complete software package designed to control your every URT Game server.
(Note: This program is called URsTats, not urtstats, that is a different program. It looks different and works different. I didn't realize there was a program called urtstats until I did a Google search with my program name. Oh well. I won't say anything against it, as it is not my place to. You are welcome to be the judge though :) )

It'll be released when I finish it.. Just wanted to wet some pallets though :P

Some info has been blurred for privacy reasons. This software is currently installed and running on my game servers and {DKMs} game servers as well.

Here is a video demo:

Highlights:

User administration:
Add / Delete / Edit / Force Logoff Users
When a user is logged on, the power light is green, otherwise it is red. If you want to, you can force a user to log off.
The Administration area is ONLY for Super Users. (Generally I suggest the clan leader be the only one to have access.)

Posted Image

The Main Page:
This shows you the last 20 players on your servers along with the total number of players in your entire database.
At the bottom of the main page, is a CONSOLE ADMINISTRATION section.
This section lists every server in your database. If you click on the server name, it will bring you to the Console Emulator. You also have the option to click on View this Server to get detailed statistics for that game server only.

Posted Image

View Server:
This allows you to view statistics for each individual server with current players and current map..

Posted Image

The Console Emulator:
At the top of the page is the Console Emulator. The large box at the top is where the output of your commands goes.
The bottom of this page shows a brief of all players currently on that server.
With the Console Emulator, this allows a clan leader to NEVER give out the RCON to anyone.. Including admins. This keeps your info
safe and also makes removing an Admin as simple as hitting the Delete button next to their username. No worries about changing the rcon ever again.
Other steps have been implemented to catch any attempts to change or retrieve the RCON password via the Console Emulator. All commands are also logged to the database so you can track what EVERY admin does. If one of them tries to issue commands to get your RCON, you will know that as well. All commands are to be issued without the RCON command preceding them. So if you want the status of a server, you would just type in status.

There are also 2 new CVARS added (which ONLY works through URsTats).
bigslap:
Description: This CVAR will slap a player to death and issue text to the player (Pre-defined or text you enter if you do) it is invoked against.
pwnkick:
Description: This CVAR will first send a message to all players in the server with a custom or pre-defined message or one that you specify if you do. It will then slap the player (in which the command was issued against) to death. Finally, the script will proceed to kick that player.

Posted Image

Cheater detection:
URsTats also comes with an automated Cheater Detection system. Right now, it just picks up all KNOWN cheats and compares to the player database. If any return as positive, a scrolling marquee will pop up at the top of the main page stating WARNING! URsTats has found x cheaters: Player Name: name | IP: ip | Server: server | When: time.
A button will also appear to the right of the warning marquee which will lead you to the cheaters section that lists all detailed info of all cheaters found.

Posted Image

Ban by GUID:
You will also be able to ban by GUID as well. If banning the ip just isn't enough, you can ban their a**es by GUID as well/instead.

Download --> http://software.alph...ry=URsTats&m=Go

This post has been edited by Pussnboots: 24 August 2012 - 11:16 PM

#2 User is offline   Rappio Icon

•   mapper   
  • Account: rappio
  • Main tag: [PRKL]

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:52 AM

Wow, BAN by GUID :) You are saviour, thats nice... anyway take your time to make your script ready. Is this gonna be working in both Win32 also and Linux systems.
What is the sound of silent scream when you still map with GTK Radiant 1.5

#3 User is offline   Pretender1988 Icon

Posted 23 February 2011 - 04:42 PM

Cool nice work
keep it up
:happy:
“Be the change you want to see in the world.”
"Treat Others The Way You Want To Be Treated"
"One of the greatest victories you can gain over someone is to beat him at politeness"
[IMG]http://i1114.photobu...r1988/val-1.jpg[/IMG]
[img]http://cache.www.gam...E1B5_2E3226.png[/img]

#4 User is offline   Rayne Icon

• Account: rayne

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:08 PM

LOl changing your guid is like 10 times easier and faster then changing your IP.

#5 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

Posted 24 February 2011 - 07:59 AM

Well... Depending on who you are Rav3n. BUT, I'm incorporating some other goodies to help fight against that :P

It will be available for use on any system that runs PHP and MySQL. So, yes... Win32 will work just fine. Just install XAMPP if you are new to PHP MySQL.

It'll be a walk in the park though. I'll offer full support and Universal Code when it is done. That way it'll work on any machine. You only have to modify the config settings in the config file I will include :P

But, yeah.. I want to do this right so I am taking my time. It will work for HD (4.2) as well :P

I'll post updates as they come! :D

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Mission85 Icon

Posted 25 February 2011 - 03:59 AM

View PostRav3n, on 23 February 2011 - 05:08 PM, said:

LOl changing your guid is like 10 times easier and faster then changing your IP.

<rant>
o wow, people dont care how easy something is to get around... yes, ip is unreliable to ban, and guid is too, but whats the alternative?? not banning at all.. that seems better, just let the cheaters ruin the game. At least it is another way to slow them down. comments about guid bans being useless are not needed.
</rant>
aww.. thats better..
anyway, back on topic..

looks nice boots, gj!

#7 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

Posted 25 February 2011 - 04:32 AM

Thanks Mission! As Usual, you've been my leading inspiration for this whole thing! (Not to mention my leading teacher :D)

Oh, and to note, the Cheater Detection IS NOT A REPLACEMENT for Admins. It's really just a tool to help point the finger at what most people never see or have the time to look at. It won't pick up every cheater program. It never will. It's just another tool for people to use to make things.. just a little less complicated.

It's proven useful already too... One person you "KNOW" hacks, but they are just SOOO damned good at hiding it.. Now there is proof to back up your suspicion.

Also, I will be adding some Version specific options. I will be basing the 1.35 off the standard Q3 server and 1.36 will be based off the ALPHA binaries. This is because ALPHA Mission and Professor have done a lot to improve efficiency of administering servers.. I.e. Server Side Demos, Rambetters exploit fixes and even built in cheat detection for some known cheat engines/hooks etc. If you don't have this binary, I would recommend it. You can find all of the info here -> https://github.com/m...alpha-ioq3/wiki

This post has been edited by Pussnboots: 25 February 2011 - 04:45 AM

#8 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

Posted 26 February 2011 - 05:12 AM

*UPDATE*
Also adding Private Messaging System to URsTats.
And I failed to mention the several themes I made as well...
Posted Image

*UPDATE AGAIN*
PM almost finished. It's fully functional for sending and receiving messages and ONLY to it's proper Senders and Receivers. (Meaning the messages are truly private and if someone else tries to view it by some means of injection, they will get an error reading "Hey! Mind your business!" :P

I just need to add a Reply function and some character limiters to the output of the Inbox and Sent box from the general view. And adjust the Subject input box to accept x amount of characters. (I'm thinking 100-200 max is fine). I'll sleep on that though. There is a dropdown box to allow quick user selection to send the message to.

Oh, I'll also be adding Delete and Edit buttons and functions.

I did add (already) the feature to allow the sender to see if the message was read or not as well. Bold text means Unread. And the inverse for Read messages. I think that's it.. I'm tired so I may be forgetting something. Although, I've noticed if I code when I am drunk, I can think more clearly.. Strange.. Anyways.. I'm not so drunk anymore. It wore off and now I'm tired and need to sleep for 4 hours. Till next time :P

This post has been edited by Pussnboots: 26 February 2011 - 08:26 AM

#9 User is offline   Rayne Icon

• Account: rayne

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:54 AM

View PostMission85, on 25 February 2011 - 03:59 AM, said:

<rant>
o wow, people dont care how easy something is to get around... yes, ip is unreliable to ban, and guid is too, but whats the alternative?? not banning at all.. that seems better, just let the cheaters ruin the game. At least it is another way to slow them down. comments about guid bans being useless are not needed.
</rant>
aww.. thats better..
anyway, back on topic..

looks nice boots, gj!

I was referring actually to Rappios "WOW a ban by guid, you're a savior" comment (which might have been sarcasm, not sure).
Like it's something revolutionary that will change the gaming world and save us all from cheaters.

And yeah people DO care how easiy something is to get around, especially when some idiot cheater with a guid changer simply reconnects after you ban him.

And in the future please don't take my words out of context and put your words in my mouth.
And yeah guid ban is more ore less useless. A lot of admins don't know how easy it is to change your guid, or maybe you think we should all keep it a secret and let them think a guid ban is something perfect lol.

This post has been edited by Rav3n: 26 February 2011 - 09:56 AM

#10 User is offline   Pussnboots Icon

Posted 26 February 2011 - 05:20 PM

View PostRav3n, on 26 February 2011 - 09:54 AM, said:

I was referring actually to Rappios "WOW a ban by guid, you're a savior" comment (which might have been sarcasm, not sure).
Like it's something revolutionary that will change the gaming world and save us all from cheaters.

And yeah people DO care how easiy something is to get around, especially when some idiot cheater with a guid changer simply reconnects after you ban him.

And in the future please don't take my words out of context and put your words in my mouth.
And yeah guid ban is more ore less useless. A lot of admins don't know how easy it is to change your guid, or maybe you think we should all keep it a secret and let them think a guid ban is something perfect lol.

1. He didn't put anything in your mouth. (That's what she said).
2. Your still come across as snide.
3. GUID banning is by no means an end all, solve all solution.. BUT, it's a solution. Most people that play UrT don't know how to change their GUID. Like Mission said though, "Just because some people know how to get around something, does that not mean you should make it at all? And just to let every nub run loose unabated?"

No. You do something about it. Just because REAL HACKERS know how to hack websites, does that mean I should not take various steps to secure it because some people can get around it? NO. Every day I work hard to make sure my site and code is secure so that various attacks cannot be used against it. Is what I have done so far an End all? NO. Hackers always find ways around things. Respectively, the same can be said about CHEATERS (NOT to be confused with hackers because 99.99999% of all cheaters don't know sh** about hacking).

I didn't post this information about my software just for people to tell me my work is pointless and useless. If you think GUID banning is completely useless, then perhaps you should rethink what you post in my thread. I am pretty ticked right now and I am trying to find all the right words to say here so as to be as nice as possible. What you have stated, essentially states that what I have done is useless. And frankly, if you don't like it.. Go build your own software that also keeps cheaters and assmonkeys away.

*GRR*

Reminds of those people that insult FS by posting here that their coding is terrible. Some people just don't get it. *expletives*

This post has been edited by Pussnboots: 26 February 2011 - 05:30 PM

• (8 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942