View Postmankinddead, on 07 May 2011 - 10:56 PM, said:

they should invent a dildo grenade launcher :huh:

+1
I raise komodo dragons in my spare time

#52 User is offline   Dark-knight Icon

• Account: darkknight

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:08 AM

View Postrafeli, on 02 April 2011 - 09:12 PM, said:

instead of mac and linux porting you waste your time with this shit?

you know what... i have not played nor been on the forums in months and this is my first comment back and probably my last until HD comes out. i just logged on to comment on this guys post.

so im just going to start off by saying im really tired of this shit. im tired of people like you commenting on the forums and on youtube videos saying the same shit over and over again. you people never have anything good to say, never a "good job" or "looks good" no its always "wtf is this shit, you guys need to stop playing around and release it already!" or "this is what you guys are doing instead of working on the game?". you have absolutely no fkn right to complain about a free game that these people put there own free time into making, they don't have to do this, they could have other important stuff to do, but yet they choose to make a great game for you ungrateful peaces of shit. have you ever even thought for once who makes these videos? Frankie V does. and do you know what his job is? animator. not the fkn game coder, not engine developer, not graphics coder, not model coder, he is an ANIMATOR. there is only so much he can do in the game until his job is done or until he is needed to animate something else. have you people never thought for once that maybe when Frankie V gets done animating the game for you, he makes the videos for your enjoyment? nope all you people think is that he is the one making the game, all by himself, and because he takes 30 mins out of HIS day to make a video, it has somehow further delayed the release of UrT HD.

you people disgust me.

sorry for the outburst.

This post has been edited by Dark-knight: 18 October 2011 - 08:27 PM

View PostbeautifulNihilist, on 09 September 2015 - 08:50 PM, said:

there are no flaws in Urban Terror, only features.

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942