Learn Level Design Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

#21 User is offline   MajkiFajki Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper
  • Account: majkifajki

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:40 PM

View PostRaideR, on 19 June 2011 - 05:36 PM, said:

Well that was respectful! Pff

That why Null is a Master Of Dark Force - because he READS. And most of people nowadays NOT.

It's that simple.

This post has been edited by majkifajki: 23 June 2011 - 10:44 PM

#23 User is offline   RobDistorted Icon

•   former FS member   
    Animator
  • Account: robdistorted

Posted 22 June 2011 - 10:54 AM

Sorry i haven't posted much lately, been busy!

Thanks for these tutorials, great job!

Although there are many tutorials out there on the net it is always the better option to gather them here in one place so that we may all benefit from it.

having all info in one place means less time looking on the net for things, which means more time to get on with the task at hand.

Once again, thanks for this. great job Null

#24 User is offline   Swiiitan Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: swiiitan
  • Main tag: wG*

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:30 PM

View PostRaideR, on 19 June 2011 - 05:36 PM, said:

Well that was respectful! Pff
well im sry that u think that but its my opinion i h8 reading turtorials its Fu**ing lame when i lerned to use Valve hammer i used alot of video turtorials and its gr8 cause u understand so much easier and its so much better when they show u insted of reading 2 pages of text and looking at 1 pic....
Ingame: Swiiitan
Clan: **Saft

#25 User is offline   MajkiFajki Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper
  • Account: majkifajki

Posted 23 June 2011 - 10:34 PM

First of all, you swear.
Second, You curse swear to FS member - and Frozen Sand develops game You play FOR FREE.
Third - Congratulations - You made a tool in 3D max. Gr8.

This post has been edited by majkifajki: 23 June 2011 - 11:05 PM

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   H0i Icon

•   former FS member   
    Modeler
  • Account: h0i

Posted 23 June 2011 - 11:03 PM

View PostJustMe..., on 23 June 2011 - 10:30 PM, said:

well im sry that u think that but its my opinion i h8 reading turtorials its Fu**ing lame when i lerned to use Valve hammer i used alot of video turtorials and its gr8 cause u understand so much easier and its so much better when they show u insted of reading 2 pages of text and looking at 1 pic....

Both video and text/image tutorials can be effective in some situations, and not effective in other situations. In this case a text/image tutorial was the best option.

From now on, please take the time to make your posts readable, and show some respect. Just because you have an (uneducated) opinion about something it doesn't mean you are allowed to be rude and unrespectful. If you want to complain and swear, go somewhere else.

#27 User is offline   Swiiitan Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: swiiitan
  • Main tag: wG*

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:53 AM

View Postmajkifajki, on 23 June 2011 - 10:34 PM, said:

First of all, you swear.
Second, You curse swear to FS member - and Frozen Sand develops game You play FOR FREE.
Third - Congratulations - You made a tool in 3D max. Gr8.

First of all, i dont give shit about that i swear..
Second, idk what ur talking about it wasent really that i said "*@!# you noob dev" to him since i dident... i cursed in the same sentence? yes i did i fkn h8 reading turtorials, thats my opinion and i stand for that i respect that they did some text turtorials since its helpfull for others i just said that I,ME,MYSELF wont use any of them and that i would want more video turtorials.
Third, Idk if using valve Hammer is the same as using 3D max (but i dont think so..) so no i havent made anything in 3d max im not really intrested in that stuffs.

@ Hoi: well sure u might be right with ur educated opinion and i respect that but still im a lazy c*** and my uneducated opinion is still an opinion i stand for, I WANT MORE VIDEO TURTORIALS :)

im sry about all cursing and so i might think of that in next answer (depends on how majkifejki will answer me :P )
Ingame: Swiiitan
Clan: **Saft

#28 User is offline   Tizz Icon

• Account: tizz
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:33 PM

You hate reading. Right. At least that makes sense with the way you write on this forum. I hate reading you.

#29 User is offline   Rayne Icon

• Account: rayne

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:58 PM

I didn't think I'll have to step in but i guess i have to.

@ FS team, just cause someone with the same tag as mine has insulted you it doesn't means the rest of the CMM group shares his point of view.

#30 User is offline   RobDistorted Icon

•   former FS member   
    Animator
  • Account: robdistorted

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:40 PM

View PostJustMe..., on 24 June 2011 - 11:53 AM, said:

@ Hoi: well sure u might be right with ur educated opinion and i respect that but still im a lazy cunt and my uneducated opinion is still an opinion i stand for, I WANT MORE VIDEO TURTORIALS :)

I think this is more of a suggestion/request that could have been put forward far better than dumping on the written tutorials.

There are many people who follow a written tutorial very well, and sometimes having a video just isn't necessary.

Perhaps FS may want to think about making a few tutorials that have mixed content, written and video.

I am happy with both the video tutorials and the written/typed ones. Just because one person doesn't like reading, it doesn't mean that everyone else should go without.

Don't like reading, then don't read them, miss out.

Also i think the main problem with your posts is that you aren't putting yourself across in a respectful manner when cursing. It's about decorum, being civil, respectful and mindful of your words so that people can treat you as an equal rather than treat you as a child due to you use of language.

Sometimes people wear their hearts on their sleeves and say what is on their minds, which is fine, but make far more of an impact when you are putting your point across in a respectful manner, otherwise your "point/suggestion" gets overlooked as others address you on your language. The best thing is to say what you want, but then go back through your post and ensure it is respectful, and that people are able to understand the points you are trying to make.

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942