• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Im a newbie Rate Topic: -----

questions, alot...

#1 User is offline   n36 Icon

• Account: n36

Posted 18 June 2011 - 03:27 PM

Hey,
I was asking myself: - how can i change name (in game) ?
- How do i log in (in game) ?
- i wanna make a clan, i can only make groups...
- can you put the clantag }36{ in front of my name?

could you please answer these questions? I'm just new you know...
Probably i'll have more questions this week, but i think this game is awesome so you'll all will know me! ;)

Greetz,

n36

This post has been edited by n36: 18 June 2011 - 03:33 PM

#2 User is offline   Haydugjr Icon

• Account: haydugjr

Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:24 PM

View Postn36, on 18 June 2011 - 03:27 PM, said:

Hey,
I was asking myself: - how can i change name (in game) ?
- How do i log in (in game) ?
- i wanna make a clan, i can only make groups...
- can you put the clantag }36{ in front of my name?

could you please answer these questions? I'm just new you know...
Probably i'll have more questions this week, but i think this game is awesome so you'll all will know me! ;)

Greetz,

n36

You pause, hit player setup, and hit your name(I think, don't quote me on that). Your group will become a clan once it has enough members and you request it classified as a clan. Obviously, since you can't even change your name, you have no place making or even joining a clan at this moment lol. I would say wait six months before you even accept offers to join clans, because most of the people who invite you are either going to be idiots, veterans that can't play for shit, or idiots that can't play for shit. They'll have free websites on sites.google.com and they'll get owned by any team they play against in a pub server. Take your time getting into the clan thing. The clantag will go in front of your name if you join a group who's name is }36{. Though I think the FS team can add it for you, wait for them to reply.

You can't login in-game yet until HD comes out.
Sorry, Caps-Lock broke there for a minute.

#3 User is offline   n36 Icon

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:46 AM

View PostHaydugjr, on 18 June 2011 - 05:24 PM, said:

You pause, hit player setup, and hit your name(I think, don't quote me on that). Your group will become a clan once it has enough members and you request it classified as a clan. Obviously, since you can't even change your name, you have no place making or even joining a clan at this moment lol. I would say wait six months before you even accept offers to join clans, because most of the people who invite you are either going to be idiots, veterans that can't play for shit, or idiots that can't play for shit. They'll have free websites on sites.google.com and they'll get owned by any team they play against in a pub server. Take your time getting into the clan thing. The clantag will go in front of your name if you join a group who's name is }36{. Though I think the FS team can add it for you, wait for them to reply.

You can't login in-game yet until HD comes out.

#4 User is offline   n36 Icon

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:48 AM

Wow, that was clear. Thanks, you answered all my questions and about the "clan"-thong you are right. I played Sauerbraten (i don't know if you know it, it's a shooter) for 6 years but this much more realistic and i will train a lot here...
Last question, what is the "FS team"?

#5 User is offline   Ikslorin Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: ikslorin

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:52 AM

The "FS team" is the group of people, who are making this great game. FS is the shortening for FrozenSand.

For a list of who is in the team: Look here

EDIT: sry, I couldn't find a more fitting word than "group of people" ... idk why, but it feels in some way insulting, which it shouldn't be

This post has been edited by Ikslorin: 19 June 2011 - 08:54 AM

YouTube: youtube.com/ikslorin -|- Tweet, tweet: @ikslorin
Email: ikslorin[at]gmail[dot]com -|- Twitch: twitch.tv/ikslorin

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   n36 Icon

Posted 19 June 2011 - 11:17 AM

View PostIkslorin, on 19 June 2011 - 08:52 AM, said:

The "FS team" is the group of people, who are making this great game. FS is the shortening for FrozenSand.

For a list of who is in the team: Look here

EDIT: sry, I couldn't find a more fitting word than "group of people" ... idk why, but it feels in some way insulting, which it shouldn't be

oh all right :) thanks!
Still one question... whats "a medic" and how can you ask it? o.0

#7 User is offline   Ikslorin Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: ikslorin

Posted 19 June 2011 - 11:21 AM

the "medic" is the player, who's taking the medicpack as an item. This player has the ability to heal others faster and alot more (up to 80%), than normal players. Other players can also heal the medic to 80%, but only at the normal healing speed.

The mediccall is normally bound to "F5", or you go in the radio menu and go into third categori and 3 call (aka press "U" (radiomenu), 3, 3)

Btw ... here's a great website, that offers tips/trick and tutorials to how to play the game the best way ... everything from circle-jumping to tactics.

http://dailynade.com/

This post has been edited by Ikslorin: 19 June 2011 - 11:22 AM

YouTube: youtube.com/ikslorin -|- Tweet, tweet: @ikslorin
Email: ikslorin[at]gmail[dot]com -|- Twitch: twitch.tv/ikslorin

#8 User is offline   n36 Icon

Posted 20 June 2011 - 11:01 AM

View PostIkslorin, on 19 June 2011 - 11:21 AM, said:

the "medic" is the player, who's taking the medicpack as an item. This player has the ability to heal others faster and alot more (up to 80%), than normal players. Other players can also heal the medic to 80%, but only at the normal healing speed.

The mediccall is normally bound to "F5", or you go in the radio menu and go into third categori and 3 call (aka press "U" (radiomenu), 3, 3)

Btw ... here's a great website, that offers tips/trick and tutorials to how to play the game the best way ... everything from circle-jumping to tactics.

http://dailynade.com/

Thanks man, i think you guys are a lot more nice than the game i played on!

#9 User is offline   SilverFoxZ Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: silverfoxz

Posted 20 June 2011 - 12:18 PM

And if you play bomb mode hold CTRL to defuse the bomb.
I raise komodo dragons in my spare time

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942