• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Running UT4_Uptown (4.1) in 4.1.1. Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   lurf Icon

• Account: lurf

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:50 PM

After about a year of being inactive I recently played a few games of URT again. And... great fun, but the old frustrations (as articulated above) all over again. Still would like to see an extensive response from the FS team... This game really needs to be revived and fixed up properly! It has so much potential.

#22 User is offline   kidx Icon

• Account: kidx

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:55 AM

View Postlurf, on 17 September 2012 - 07:50 PM, said:

After about a year of being inactive I recently played a few games of URT again. And... great fun, but the old frustrations (as articulated above) all over again. Still would like to see an extensive response from the FS team... This game really needs to be revived and fixed up properly! It has so much potential.

Now that I can agree with I stooped playing URT HD it looked like Halloween lmao some of those maps are weird
bring back HD classic maps also should make some community maps HD like Brenza I think it is nice map.Looks like this is going towards the devs more than the community then again its there idea and its free so what ya expect?

This post has been edited by kidx: 15 October 2012 - 08:56 AM

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942