Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

URT CTF LADDER ON CLANBASE Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   aka Icon

• Account: aka

Posted 06 August 2011 - 01:22 AM

"-------------------------PLEASE READ----------------------------
Hello URT players and friends. After I heard about the old URT-CTF and TS ladder went down, I felt bad. Shutting down the ladder because of low activity is a good reason, but we should rather prevent the ladder to become un-active. I feel this game deserves a clan ladder for matches, active or not. Since Frozensand and Urban terror is releasing their new version of URT HD, I think we should keep being active. And this is the perfect way to do it!

I will put a lot of work in to the re-making of this ladder. I love this game, and an urban terror ladder here would put much more strenghts to play on.

-Alot of people are playing this game, you can't compare it to other popular games out there, but believe it or not, there is something special about the URT-players. The players that will use this URt ladder, is grown up people who will take this Seriously.
-People will use the ladder active, if we have only 1 ladder, TS or CTF. (prefer CTF!).
-We can use a new form of ruling system to make sure there will be non no-active clans in the ladder. (3-4 weeks without match = kick, or something like that) (Come with ideas).

Why will this URT ladder work, and not become un-active?

-You can easily argue against me and say, the ladder will become un-active in few weeks. But, if we have only one ladder for Urban Terror 5VS5 CTF, I think it will work. I know there is already a 2vs2 ladder out there, but hey, that's not even close as fun as 5vs5.
So why 5vs5?
-More action
-More fun
-More enemies
-Teamwork with a group of five
-Strategic planning
-Different tactics from 2vs2, more rush on 2vs2, (makes the match boring, my opinion).

allright, I remeber the old days when the urt ladders was active, and every urt players made a community like no other. Let's try to bring that back to life, shall we?

Please support me, let's bring the life back to this game!!!!!!!
<3 Love and hugs from Aka <3 - www.urbanterror.info"
You can find the ladder petition under ladder recuests at www.clanbase.com
DIRECT LINK: http://clanbase.ggl....derpetition.php

#2 User is offline   aka Icon

• Account: aka

Posted 06 August 2011 - 12:12 PM

View Postaka, on 06 August 2011 - 01:22 AM, said:

"-------------------------PLEASE READ----------------------------
Hello URT players and friends. After I heard about the old URT-CTF and TS ladder went down, I felt bad. Shutting down the ladder because of low activity is a good reason, but we should rather prevent the ladder to become un-active. I feel this game deserves a clan ladder for matches, active or not. Since Frozensand and Urban terror is releasing their new version of URT HD, I think we should keep being active. And this is the perfect way to do it!

I will put a lot of work in to the re-making of this ladder. I love this game, and an urban terror ladder here would put much more strenghts to play on.

-Alot of people are playing this game, you can't compare it to other popular games out there, but believe it or not, there is something special about the URT-players. The players that will use this URt ladder, is grown up people who will take this Seriously.
-People will use the ladder active, if we have only 1 ladder, TS or CTF. (prefer CTF!).
-We can use a new form of ruling system to make sure there will be non no-active clans in the ladder. (3-4 weeks without match = kick, or something like that) (Come with ideas).

Why will this URT ladder work, and not become un-active?

-You can easily argue against me and say, the ladder will become un-active in few weeks. But, if we have only one ladder for Urban Terror 5VS5 CTF, I think it will work. I know there is already a 2vs2 ladder out there, but hey, that's not even close as fun as 5vs5.
So why 5vs5?
-More action
-More fun
-More enemies
-Teamwork with a group of five
-Strategic planning
-Different tactics from 2vs2, more rush on 2vs2, (makes the match boring, my opinion).

allright, I remeber the old days when the urt ladders was active, and every urt players made a community like no other. Let's try to bring that back to life, shall we?

Please support me, let's bring the life back to this game!!!!!!!
<3 Love and hugs from Aka <3 - www.urbanterror.info"
You can find the ladder petition under ladder recuests at www.clanbase.com
DIRECT LINK: http://clanbase.ggl....derpetition.php

WHY CANT PEOPLE ENTER THIS TOPIC! :::....

#3 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: nexu
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 06 August 2011 - 01:22 PM

You do realize that CB and UZ has been hosting 5v5 CTF leagues for a long time now?

What makes you think a CTF 5v5 ladder is necessary? As it is, getting CTF 5v5 scrims/pcw is hard enough as it is.
I seriously doubt you understand the activity currently in the CTF scene.

Also, don't make the same thread and spam it in every section, 1 thread is enough.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942