Edited on 13th august

#11 User is offline   Driller Icon

•   community admin   
  • Account: driller
  • Main tag: uJ|

Posted 13 August 2011 - 09:50 PM

Looks good Dutcher.

at 30 sec.
You can skip last pilar? If yes, then make the floor where you land hurt. So if you skip last pilar you will fall to hard/fast and get hurt. And if you jump it the right way, you wont get hurt.

Besides a flowing bunny hopping technic, you can do also some one-by-one conehopping (in room with timer or so)

To make map attractive, you can hop on all kind of different things. Cones, Spikes, Balloons etcetera.

#12 User is offline   DuTchEr95 Icon

• Account: dutcher95

Posted 14 August 2011 - 12:03 PM

View PostDriller, on 13 August 2011 - 09:50 PM, said:

Looks good Dutcher.

at 30 sec.
You can skip last pilar? If yes, then make the floor where you land hurt. So if you skip last pilar you will fall to hard/fast and get hurt. And if you jump it the right way, you wont get hurt.

Besides a flowing bunny hopping technic, you can do also some one-by-one conehopping (in room with timer or so)

To make map attractive, you can hop on all kind of different things. Cones, Spikes, Balloons etcetera.

I will check if you can skip the last pillar, you mean the square block, "the checkpoint" to get hurt on?, i made a shader for the block, because if you teleport you might get hurt, i don't want that to happen.

Hmmm, don't know.

I think that spikes and cones, are very hard to bhop on lol, but i'm thinking of making it harder the further you get, like making the blocks smaller and stuff.

This post has been edited by DuTchEr95: 14 August 2011 - 12:05 PM

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942