Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

installing bug Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   xdeathoreox Icon

Posted 28 August 2011 - 04:43 PM

I tried downloading all the .exe from each link for windows. but none of them work. They all get to something with pk3. I forget the whole thing but after it reaches that part it just stops installing. When I close it, it slows my computer down for a little. When I try and actually run the game I get a gray and blue box that says there are 0 contents in the pk3 thing. Sorry I don't have it but I was searching and other people had this problem also. Is there anyway to fix it?

#2 User is online   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:45 PM

View Postxdeathoreox, on 28 August 2011 - 04:43 PM, said:

/---/ it just stops installing.
You mean, it starts extracting the largest file (zpak000_assets.pk3) and you don’t have the patience to wait it to finish.
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

#3 User is offline   Immune Icon

• Account: immune
  • Main tag: [l33t]

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:25 PM

View PostJRandomNoob, on 28 August 2011 - 05:45 PM, said:

You mean, it starts extracting the largest file (zpak000_assets.pk3) and you don’t have the patience to wait it to finish.

Thats probably exactly what his problem is. Everytime I've had to install it on a new computer, even a brand new one fresh out of the box, it took it about 5 minutes for each zpak000.pk3 and zpakassets_000.pk3. Just find something else to do that isn't on the computer while its installing, then it won't feel like its taking so long.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942