Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

4.1.1 Windows 7 crashes with bots Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   PsYc0TiC Icon

• Account: psyc0tic

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:16 PM

I know... I know.... bots are not supported and never will be again yada yada yada

I had a windows 7 64 bit server running just fine with bots and never crashed before 4.1.1. I since made a linux server and no problems. We add another windows server and I can't get the servers to run with bots to save my life.

I have removed the commune file and the zpak0001 whaever file and the still crash. I have noticed that they crash on random maps and random times. I have also thought that since a server with bots that runs for more than 15 minutes wil crash anyway and some game types like TDM and TS if there is nobody in there but bots the server just runs and runs until it crashes since the map won't change if the bots never find each other and fight.

What I am hoping someone will tell me is how to get the new one working. I have compared all the files and they all have the same creation dates so I can only assume that all of the files are the same as before but something is really different.

Anyone got any ideas?

no 3rd party maps in the q3ut4 folder, no non-bot supported maps in the mapcycle, have read and read many many many bot threads but no answers there.

please help.

#3 User is offline   PsYc0TiC Icon

• Account: psyc0tic

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:24 PM

tried that but it still crashed

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942