• Account: bravo

Posted 06 October 2011 - 11:03 AM

GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE

I KILL PEOPLE

#22 User is offline   killerbyte Icon

• Account: killerbyte

Posted 06 October 2011 - 02:13 PM

View Postmzschandy, on 04 October 2011 - 01:53 AM, said:

I know Urt HD will probably feature new weapons, but there are the weapons/attachments I would like to see in Urt HD.
If possible, it would be cool to have iron sights and red dot and holographic sights.

Primary
G36 (returning)
M4A1 (returning)
FAMAS
Galil (maybe)
Ak47
ACR
Commando
SCAR-H
LR300 (returning)
M16A4
F2000
TAR-21
MP5K (returning)
UMP45 (returning)
Skorpion (maybe)
PM63
Ak-74u (maybe)
PSG-1 (returning)
SR8 (returning)
L96A1
Dragunov
Negev (returning)
M64

Secondary
Spas-12 (returning)
Stakeout
AA12 (maybe)
M1014
Beretta 926 (returning)
Mi911
M9
HK69 (returning)

Attachments
Silencer
Red Dot Sight
ACOG Scope
Holographic Sight
Reflex Sight
Grenade Launcher (maybe)

Explosives
HE Grenade (returning)
Frag Grenade
Smoke Grenade (returning)
Some sort of land mine (like a claymore)

its not a bad idea. however,m i think AA12, being an automatic shotgun, should be a primary. medium damage shotgun damage, with lots of spread and firerate. basically, the best weapon at close range and the worst weapon on open field.

in my opinion, theres a weapon concept missing. the concept of semi-automatic rifles. these are much slower than assault rifles, but MUCH more accurate (almost as accurate as a sniper) and pretty decent damage, i'd say something between ak and psg1. how about a FN FAL? if it kicks like a muel, what will it do to enemies?

i dont agree with frag nades. these would be overpowered, unless each shot would hurt as much as a shotgun grain.
new grenades, to me, would be molotov cocktails. allways a classic, allways effective. these would be great to block a passage, or to clean up bunkers. but i dont think it would be fair if it could settle people on fire. maybe 20% damage per second on the flames? and, saying it would have a radius of 2 meters, a sprinter would allways lose like 20-40 % health while running through it.
besides, this gun doesnt has a continuous damage weapon, so i think this would do.

now... the mines.
these would be great to protect a flag. but, in large numbers, would make the game impossible! if every square inch around flags were mined, how would you pick it up? with a superman cape?
yet, i think that they would work or other game modes. FFA would be cool, runing away from an enemy and offering him an explosive gift for him to step on.

also, lets not overpower it. for the guy who steps it, i'd say 80% damage? pretty grievous wound, but, in CTF, still enough to walk, get the flag, and call for reinforcements. unless youre overcrowded.

besides, it would be weird in friendly fire on, with everyone stepping on a nade.
to prevent mine spamming, id say... 1 mine at most? it is still decisive, if you know where to place it.

about general weapons: we already have 2 light assault rifles (m4A1 and LR300), 1 damager (AK47) and a sharpshot assault rifle (g36). adding a famas would make the game more diversified.
we really need a better machinegun. the Negev sucks. it damages as much as an mp5, with even worse accuracy. to me, a M249 SAW, slower firerate but 7,62 mm would pack a puch, even considering the bad accuracy.

about secondaries, you are putting BIG weapons... these are for emergencies. otherwise, camping with 2 snipers would be ridiculously easy, as you would have lots of ammo. or using a sniper and an assault rifle.

but, this is just MY opinion, remeber. doesnt means its the best opinion.

#23 User is offline   pulse Icon

• Account: pulse

Posted 06 October 2011 - 08:31 PM

FAMAS... that would really look rad
if they modelled the latest version of it, with the curved mag, the special ops variant
If we have free-will, then why don't we have a choice not to?

#24 User is offline   pollofeliz Icon

• Account: pollofeliz

Posted 07 October 2011 - 10:37 AM

I am really excited with the weapons that had been promised for UrT HD as is. If anything, the old ones can be polished more, before adding anything new.
3AKOH
(usually)

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942