Urban Terror Forums: 1 stupid question (well, maybe sjould ask it 1-2 tears ago :D ) - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 stupid question (well, maybe sjould ask it 1-2 tears ago :D ) Rate Topic: -----

About Demos (It is really stupid question)

#1 User is offline   Txc Icon

• Account: txc
  • Main tag: [Sk&Bh]

Posted 09 October 2011 - 07:18 PM

When press F12 in I am ingame , it records only my playing or evryone's (I think only my , but still to ask , not 100 percent sure how it work) ?
Spoiler

Because in some servers there is only 1 min. spectator time ( kick after if didn't join 1 of the teams ) & you know sometimes to go to spectate is retarded .
The Hack might will suspect you and turn off temporary the hack .. .

#2 User is offline   BRAVO Icon

• Account: bravo

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:53 PM

Yes, the demo can only record what you see on you screen, so.., if you want to record what other player does you need to go spect.

in console:
/playerlist: give you a list of all players in the server, and a number for each one.

/follow number: will follow the player number.

Because in some servers there is only 1 min. spectator time ( kick after if didn't join 1 of the teams ) & you know sometimes to go to spectate is retarded .
The Hack might will suspect you and turn off temporary the hack ..

(in my opinon)going to the bathroom, celphone, going for a beer is not retarded, and all those things usually take more than a minute.. (specially if you are a woman :tongue: ) and going spect instead of beeing afk is a good behavior in any server, not retarded in any way.
If you are geting kicked after a minute because of beeing spect you should look for another place to play (there are good public servers in all continents), good servers usualy have a forum where you can upload cheater's demos to admins ban them,

to watch a demo just double click on the demo's menu, they are by date

/r_shownormals 1 will help while watching the demo.
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE

I KILL PEOPLE

#3 User is offline   Txc Icon

Posted 09 October 2011 - 09:49 PM

( EDIT : years * (in the tittle , not tears , sorry I was in hurry ))

Thanks , BRAVO , btw I was talking for a good [UAA] server (much players play there, night time cannot enter) .

They have good site also . And some funny rules :D (I think I shouldn't say which is that server , so I won't ) .
I suggest staying spectator add some lag to the actively playing , so maybe it is reasonable .
I know their server , their rules , I might have reason to play there ;) (& of course try to follow their rules) .

Oops , I suggested in other tread adding of option to choose the player who you want to record demo & there is already :( , sorry .
Very lame of me .

#4 User is offline   Txc Icon

Posted 20 October 2011 - 10:40 PM

Nice lol , I misread what you wrote ( I read ''in console:
/playerlist:
/follow number:
'' & decide that untill playing I can record someone else with those commands & F12...) , BRAVO , thanks for not saying me anything usefull , I didn't ask for commands , with the mouse in spec. mode I do the same .. .

& yes by ''sometimes'' I meant ''almost every time'' , I am not so stupid to go spectator and to expect to record hacking in progress , it's too naive to me . The 1 minute spectator time wasn't important at all (I probably shouldn't say it at all , maybe that confused you , so you confused me)

Cheaters don't really play , they mostly watch (there are maybe & hacks which allows to watch only) , so they can pay much more attention to teams/spectators .

(Sorry for double post .)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942