Urban Terror Forums: Connect/Run LOCAL server problems - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Connect/Run LOCAL server problems Rate Topic: -----

Cannot connect/run to a LOCAL server in my LAN.

#1 User is offline   urtofh4 Icon

• Account: urtofh4

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:13 PM

I've setup a LAN with the latest UrT running on: iMac-G4 (OS 10.3.9), iMac-Intel (OS 10.5.8), MacBook-Intel (OS 10.5.8),
MacBook-Pro (OS 10.6.8), MacBook-Pro (OS 10.7), DELL Latitude D600 (Win-XP SP3) and a HP-ProBook 4710s (Win-XP SP3).

All PC's can either run or connect to an UrT-server, EXCEPT the MacBook-Pro SnowLeopard (OS 10.6.8) !?
Even when I connect the sole MacBook-Pro with one of the other machines, it is not able to detect the
hosted UrT-Servers from the other laptops.
What really puzzles me is that the problematic SnowLeopard MacBook is able to connect to UrT-server
on the internet! I even played with a couple of internet hosted UrT-server and was also able to download
missing maps, after which I could join (to a list of 1634 servers) and succesfully play in others games.

I really don't know any means how to fix this strange behavior of LOCAL server, since I only want to setup
and play a local UrT in my LAN.

Does anybody recognize this behavior, or can point me to some logging files in which I may find
possible solutions or hints to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance

#2 User is offline   Ateamrocks Icon

• Account: ateamrocks

Posted 29 October 2011 - 06:53 AM

Did you try connecting directly with the IP? Could easily be a firewall problem.
B1naryTh1ef
:3

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942