Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Could not connect to master server Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   dec1red Icon

• Account: dec1red

Posted 01 January 2012 - 07:05 PM

hello everyone, today downloaded the game and after trying to find the servers it say Could not connect to master server something like that i tryed alot of solutions : with console commands,and config edit, tryed to turn off firewall, but none of them work hope some one can help:S the could not connect to server comes so fast after i click get new list of servers. :blink:

#2 User is offline   skilly Icon

• Account: skilly

Posted 01 February 2012 - 01:59 AM

View Postdec1red, on 01 January 2012 - 07:05 PM, said:

hello everyone, today downloaded the game and after trying to find the servers it say Could not connect to master server something like that i tryed alot of solutions : with console commands,and config edit, tryed to turn off firewall, but none of them work hope some one can help:S the could not connect to server comes so fast after i click get new list of servers. :blink:

I have the game installed since... a long time! Usually i only hit refresh list and things go ok. Last time i did "get new list" must be a while ago, but i didn't have a problem with it since at least 2 years. Now i also get the message about "no server list from master server". Tried to put the latest servers into q3config.cfg and server.cfg - no effect... Can't trace the date when change happened, but i guess within January '12. Anything to do with the recent server updates???

help?

#3 User is offline   Nexu Icon

•   clan leader   
  • Account: nexu
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:03 AM

See this news post from the past: http://www.urbanterror.info/news/294-/

#4 User is offline   skilly Icon

• Account: skilly

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:06 PM

View PostNexu, on 01 February 2012 - 02:03 AM, said:

See this news post from the past: http://www.urbanterror.info/news/294-/

Thanks! Tried all that already - no effect. Now i also saw the note that custom builds cannot be fixed that way. Could be the case here (fedora system). Think i'll try a fresh download...

#5 User is offline   75jogas Icon

• Account: 75jogas

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:28 PM

I have tried all that but nothing work.I just can't get any servers in urban terror. It always say "No server list from master server". Can somebody help me, please? I'm getting desperate!

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942