Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

a small bundle of bugs/ER Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   sh0Cked Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: sh0cked

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:52 PM

This is just a small list of some bugs I've noticed.

I know some are already reported, but I figure I'll paste what I have.

Bugs:

Player gets kicked due to teamkilling (server kick for too many TK) - His body is still standing there, invisible, and shoot-able. Which leads to blocking players who try to go through the same path.

HE/Smoke Grenade is active but not yet thrown, player dies, grenade falls & explodes, but the amount of grenades on ground (to pickup) is still 2.

ER:

When picking up Night Vision Goggles (someone drops the item), do not automatically activate.

Hitcode: Not all bullets fired (non-stop, not letting go of trigger), are registered.

Flag/Item dropping, delay until next player can pickup is too long.

#2 User is offline   kelt Icon

• Account: kelt

Posted 07 January 2012 - 11:48 AM

Yup i've noticed the one where the player body is there invisible (it's pretty random when at a start of a ts round you try to nade but your nade is blocked by something invisible and then you step on your own nade :D. Or when you jump and suddenly you boot something invisible

#3 User is offline   nemesis Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Tester
  • Account: nemesis

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:30 AM

View Postsh0cked, on 04 January 2012 - 09:52 PM, said:

This is just a small list of some bugs I've noticed.

I know some are already reported, but I figure I'll paste what I have.

Bugs:

Player gets kicked due to teamkilling (server kick for too many TK) - His body is still standing there, invisible, and shoot-able. Which leads to blocking players who try to go through the same path.

Bug is in our Database and being looked into.

HE/Smoke Grenade is active but not yet thrown, player dies, grenade falls & explodes, but the amount of grenades on ground (to pickup) is still 2.

Bug is in our Database and being looked into.

When picking up Night Vision Goggles (someone drops the item), do not automatically activate.

I would be interested in hearing more about this. Did the previous owner turn them off and then drop them/get killed? I'll look into the possible triggers.

#4 User is offline   Runamok Icon

• Account: runamok
  • Main tag: -WAR-

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:32 AM

I think he's asking for them to not be automatically activated when you pick them up, cause people have a tendency to drop them on team mates at the start of ts rounds ><
-WAR-Runamok`

cyrus: "Camping" is a non-issue for a player that uses his/her head.

#5 User is offline   nemesis Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Tester
  • Account: nemesis

Posted 11 February 2012 - 04:04 PM

thanks

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   sh0Cked Icon

•   verified donor   
  • Account: sh0cked

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:09 PM

View Postnemesis, on 08 February 2012 - 02:30 AM, said:

I would be interested in hearing more about this. Did the previous owner turn them off and then drop them/get killed? I'll look into the possible triggers.

Wow sorry for the long notice. I guess I forgot to turn on e-mail notifications for replies on the topic.
Anyway, my reasoning for this is simply that if you're playing CTF (defending), and you drop the NVG on your own flag. The opponent takes the flag, he is instantly surprised by the fact that his screen just activated NVG, and sees 30% of his normal FOV without NVG.

Anyway my suggestion is simply that NVG start out inactive when picked up / when selected

That could involve setting a different key to "Use" NVG, etc.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942