• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

arrogant stupid players Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   marquis03 Icon

• Account: marquis03

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:07 PM

I have read your forums and all the rules.Is there servers for older players.I have been gaming now for 20 years.I know Dos that will tell how long i been using PCs.My main complaint is this,when a 20 year tells me i makes mistakes something is wrong.I know the rules,no bad language,no sillyness, in fact i am willing take the abuse for someone else mistakes.Now in real life if you say that in my face I WILL BEAT YOU TO PULP.Now i was in 1up server most of them are except For one.Now i am realy laid back kind of person.He Said i couldn't shoot fast enough not Jumping enough.
In simple terms my hands hurt.I dont have the speed or flexibility so i dont jump and i avoid the walls.The problem is keep getting kicked out because some stupid reason i get killed first or a grenade hits the group.Now the Urban Terror Rules say this is for everyone and anyone. I know that i am not very good and make mistakes.I dont complain and get mean.I am here to have fun, i dont care about stats or how many wins.And here is another thing they say this is a public server the next thing is they say get out i dont want you.I dont block doors,spawn shoot or get in the way.
And i know the difference between a private a public server.Now some nights i have to just leave the room because of the stupity thats happening.Like i said is there a place for older players or a need to form a clan old fogeys like me.And nice ladies too. :sad:

#2 User is offline   phd Icon

• Account: phd

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:10 PM

(I know punch cards... I'm much older...)

Rent your own public server and rule it as you want...

Some servers run on MUTE so kids cannot spam with stupid comments

Come to gs.try-clan.com
We usually don't tolerate annoying kids.

This post has been edited by phd: 16 February 2012 - 07:12 PM

#3 User is offline   MajkiFajki Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper
  • Account: majkifajki

Posted 16 February 2012 - 10:27 PM

This is bug you can't fix.

UrT community is FULL of haters and trolls. If you start bannnig them - you will end up with empty servers.

Game itself is a hostage of hatred. Look at the comments about UrT HD - many ppl literally pour a bucket of shit on developers.

#4 User is offline   marquis03 Icon

• Account: marquis03

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:00 PM

View Postphd, on 16 February 2012 - 07:10 PM, said:

(I know punch cards... I'm much older...)

Rent your own public server and rule it as you want...

Some servers run on MUTE so kids cannot spam with stupid comments

Come to gs.try-clan.com
We usually don't tolerate annoying kids.

Thank You its so refreshing hear a sane person.

#5 User is offline   don Icon

• Account: don
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:30 PM

View Postmarquis03, on 16 February 2012 - 07:07 PM, said:

Now in real life if you say that in my face I WILL BEAT YOU TO PULP.

You need to see a therapist.
GlaD-don
Past teams:
Partners in Terror | The Dark | Team Terror | Noobs Gone Wild | Xor | Blight Gaming | Area 51 Gaming | Team Lzuruha | Besserman6 | Console | No Care Bears | Zing | Pro5 | American Idols | Team Canada | No Defiance | Unlimited Gaming
<3 to the people who built and sustained the North American competitive community over the years. xil, r, vex, icu, bos, .e, '`|v|~, iF, -x-, ill, un, xor, glad & all the rest. thanks for the games

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#7 User is offline   ItsMe Icon

• Account: itsme
  • Main tag: bc`

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:34 AM

View PostMajkiFajki, on 16 February 2012 - 10:27 PM, said:

UrT community is FULL of haters and trolls.

Not more like in other Games.

If you start bannnig them - you will end up with empty servers.

On Riyadh Playground we have established such Policies like, no swearing, no insults, no spawnkills, automatic skill shuffle etc.
The Server punishes Players for swearing and insulting with automatic muting and slaps, the Admins will force them to Spec or Kick them when they still cannot be polite.

You're right and not with the empty Servers, lots of Players now shun <-- is that rigth enlish???? the Server and Play elsewhere so the Server is not that populated anymore as 1,5 Years ago, but there are lots of Players that still play on a regular Base here - and we all have more fun without the haters and insulters.

I have to admit that I'm sometimes an Asshat Admin that ragekicks Players for insulting or other stuff but I've promised improvement :)

View PostRaideR, on 19 February 2012 - 05:59 AM, said:

that sucks but until HD where we can enforce "general guidelines" we really have no way of helping you here.

Just for my Interest, do you plan such "general guidelines" for Player behavior in Public Servers?

This post has been edited by ItsMe: 19 February 2012 - 08:58 AM

#8 User is offline   don Icon

• Account: don
  • Main tag: GlaD-

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:25 PM

View PostRaideR, on 19 February 2012 - 05:59 AM, said:

Re: Don, don't start with me, don't feed the trolls, your here by my good will, go back to the shadows!

I am dead serious, not trolling. Wanting to hurt someone over an Internet game or a comment like "you suck" is not normal. Excessive and inappropriate reactions are a classical sign of psychiatric disturbance, and should be evaluated by a profession.

If you think I'm trolling, you are free to ban me again, but I am genuinely concerned for Marquis03's safety, as well as that of those around him. Compassion for others is sorely lacking on the Internet, and perhaps this "anomaly" of a post is why you think I have to be trolling, but I'm not.

Good day.
GlaD-don
Past teams:
Partners in Terror | The Dark | Team Terror | Noobs Gone Wild | Xor | Blight Gaming | Area 51 Gaming | Team Lzuruha | Besserman6 | Console | No Care Bears | Zing | Pro5 | American Idols | Team Canada | No Defiance | Unlimited Gaming
<3 to the people who built and sustained the North American competitive community over the years. xil, r, vex, icu, bos, .e, '`|v|~, iF, -x-, ill, un, xor, glad & all the rest. thanks for the games

#9 User is offline   OHMEGA Icon

• Account: ohmega
  • Main tag: |ALPHA|

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:28 AM

Anders Breivik played Urban Terror, you know. Just saying..

#10 User is offline   MajkiFajki Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper
  • Account: majkifajki

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:37 AM

Anders Breivik played Urban Terror, you know. Just saying..

Hitler, Pol-Pot, Lenin and Castro have not played any video games at all.

Just saying.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942