Urban Terror Forums: Urban Terror HD Faster For Older Systems - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Urban Terror HD Faster For Older Systems Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Rayne Icon

• Account: rayne

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:20 PM

View Postrobberguy189, on 05 April 2012 - 09:05 PM, said:

You wanna laugh at me? fuc-k all of you! I don't mind the joke (although it is extremely unprofessional), but laughing is going too far.

By the way you can ban me if you want, I don't use the forums much as it's so shitt-y ass,
it's not like you're gonna hurt me by banning me. fuc-k this game, it's almost dead anyway, not like it's ever gonna get popular.

I can imagine the admins thinking, "wow, robberguy actually thought we were doing something smart for once, what an idiot!"

Conclusion:
Well, I guess you can't expect a shittty company like Frozen Sand to get on with developing HD instead of wasting their time making jokes and laughing at players (or ex-players who realize this game suckas asss).

LMAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO I will literally piss my pants from laughing.

#22 User is offline   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:05 PM

Yeeeesssssss, Frozen Sand, how unprofessional of you. Pissing off players that totally hate you and your game anyway!!1! with your eight-color ASCII rendition of the Nevada demo… there ought to be a law, really.
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

#24 User is offline   MajkiFajki Icon

•   former FS member   
    Mapper
  • Account: majkifajki

Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:04 PM

You wanna laugh at me? fuc-k all of you! I don't mind the joke (although it is extremely unprofessional), but laughing is going too far.

By the way you can ban me if you want, I don't use the forums much as it's so shitt-y ass,
it's not like you're gonna hurt me by banning me. fuc-k this game, it's almost dead anyway, not like it's ever gonna get popular.

I can imagine the admins thinking, "wow, robberguy actually thought we were doing something smart for once, what an idiot!"

Conclusion:
Well, I guess you can't expect a shittty company like Frozen Sand to get on with developing HD instead of wasting their time making jokes and laughing at players (or ex-players who realize this game suckas asss).

#25 User is offline   Txc Icon

• Account: txc
  • Main tag: [Sk&Bh]

Posted 06 April 2012 - 12:39 AM

View Postrobberguy189, on 05 April 2012 - 01:19 AM, said:

I have a netbook, I want this to be true.

I know people which have Pravetz & want to run Urban Terror on it ...

You wanna laugh at me?
Yes .

... fuc-k this game, it's almost dead anyway, not like it's ever gonna get popular.

Conclusion:

Don't happen what you want , that's why it is now crap ?!
What a child .

HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

BTW there is a goood reason for the signature ;) .

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   robberguy189 Icon

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:39 AM

Right, so here's the catch, robberguy is angry at FS, and we're just gonna laugh at him, hahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!! (wait, what are we laughing at again?)

Oh yeah, this noob actually thinks urt is gonna do something smart for once (what a dummy), hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

I can't believe I actually liked this game before this happened...
I'm not playing this game anymore.

Look, I really don't care that you played a joke on me, or that urban terror isn't lowering it's specs, but you all are acting like diicks.

Why don't all you flabby eight year old fuckks grab some food from burger king and get friggin cancer. (Bring it on fat freaks!)

This post has been edited by robberguy189: 06 April 2012 - 03:41 AM

#27 User is offline   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:02 AM

View Postrobberguy189, on 06 April 2012 - 03:39 AM, said:

/---/

Wait wait wait, you didn’t even watch the video in the first post, did you?
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

#28 User is offline   thelionroars Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: thelionroars

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:52 AM

Way to bash a bunch of volunteers who give up their spare time to make a free game for you.

#29 User is offline   ValkoVer Icon

•   mapper   
  • Account: valkover

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:03 AM

LOL, i haven't seen so funny topic since long, long time :laugh:

#30 User is offline   SilverFoxZ Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: silverfoxz

Posted 06 April 2012 - 01:54 PM

@Robberguy

It was a joke calm down.
If a friend makes a joke about something silly you did what would you do? Trashtalk him, really?

Also if you actually read everthing you would know that RaideR already apologized for an April fools joke. <- lol

"I gonna quit playing football even tho its fun to me because someone made fun of me." :D

And i guess you already got the awnser to you initial question lol.

This post has been edited by SilverFoxZ: 06 April 2012 - 01:55 PM

I raise komodo dragons in my spare time

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942