Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

map related Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   luiboy20 Icon

• Account: luiboy20

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:32 AM

okay, I've downloaded quite a few maps to play test.
I run into one little issue though.

Some of these maps don't even appear in the map directory when i go to play them in the server even though i have them in the appropriate folder.

EXAMPLE:
I have downloaded both Evil circus.pk3 and Sidewinder.pk3, Evil circus appears in the in game map directory while sidewinder does not.

Can anyone help me out?

#2 User is offline   Runamok Icon

• Account: runamok
  • Main tag: -WAR-

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:44 AM

the maps themselves are missing a file that makes them show up in the lists for certain gametypes, beats me to what the rest of it is, but it's the mappers fault, not yours, you can still get to the map by typing /map ut4_sidewinder or whatever the maps are called

use /callvote map ut4_sidewinder and then /callvote cyclemap if it's votes you were looking for :)
-WAR-Runamok`

cyrus: "Camping" is a non-issue for a player that uses his/her head.

#3 User is offline   luiboy20 Icon

• Account: luiboy20

Posted 10 April 2012 - 03:52 AM

View PostRunamok, on 10 April 2012 - 03:44 AM, said:

the maps themselves are missing a file that makes them show up in the lists for certain gametypes, beats me to what the rest of it is, but it's the mappers fault, not yours, you can still get to the map by typing /map ut4_sidewinder or whatever the maps are called

use /callvote map ut4_sidewinder and then /callvote cyclemap if it's votes you were looking for :)

thank you

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942