Urban Terror Forums: ubuntu courser showing when urt is open - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

ubuntu courser showing when urt is open Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   drexz Icon

• Account: drexz

Posted 08 May 2012 - 07:52 PM

hey guys i just installed ubuntu and i think its great, im using wine because i had problems with the linux version of urt but thats not the point of this post...when urt is open i see my mouse courser showing moving around when i move the mouse. how can i stop that? i tryed tabing out and in but its still there than i have my tool bar showing when i play. dont say its just the wine cause its working better than the linux.

-Dxz

#2 User is offline   Nitro Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: nitro
  • Main tag: |P|

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:45 AM

what was the problems with using the native client? and did you know there was custom linux builds to improve performance on linux platforms?
Lian Li pc-o11dw Der 8auer Edition · Gigabyte x570 Aorus Xtreme · AMD Ryzen 9 5950x 16-Core
32GB DDR4 3800MHz CL16 · 2x 1TB Samsung NVMe RAID 0 · 16GB Radeon RX 6900XT Liquid Cooled

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942