• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Server Hosting Requirements Rate Topic: -----

#11 User is offline   chomps13 Icon

• Account: chomps13

Posted 28 May 2012 - 05:44 PM

View PostNITRO, on 14 May 2012 - 01:14 PM, said:

I dont play in the leagues, its not my style. but there are lots of leagues that support urt.

a few of the top of my head:
clanbase, FTW:GL, urban zone

someone will hopefully post more for you.

hi NITRO i was wondering if you could help me with a thesis im doing.. about arquitecture in a videogame for WAN to LAN if you could do that can you post it here or send me an email to carlosm.vargasg@pucp.pe or chomps13@gmail.com

#12 User is offline   Nitro Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: nitro
  • Main tag: |P|

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:35 PM

Chomp I would happily answer any questions you have that I feel I can answer, but you would be best to start your own public thread with your question rather than private message/email, this will give you a more diverse response as you'll be able to get different peoples points of view, opinions and advice. I dont want to disrupt the flow of this thread so please continue your response with another thread and perhaps a moderator could merge your original post (and this one) into the new thread.

thanks

This post has been edited by NITRO: 29 May 2012 - 08:36 PM

Lian Li pc-o11dw Der 8auer Edition · Gigabyte x570 Aorus Xtreme · AMD Ryzen 9 5950x 16-Core
32GB DDR4 3800MHz CL16 · 2x 1TB Samsung NVMe RAID 0 · 16GB Radeon RX 6900XT Liquid Cooled

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942