Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

what do i download to play Rate Topic: -----

i dont know exactly what to download

#1 User is offline   blackmamba24 Icon

Posted 20 May 2012 - 05:01 AM

yea so i am not really sure what to download i have tried but when i try to get into a fight it says i am missing something to play but i dont know what it is exactly can any one help me

#2 User is offline   Ikslorin Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: ikslorin

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:38 AM

You need to give more information, if you want to get any kind of help.

So could you please write give us these two things
  • The complete error message, word for word
  • At what point does it happen? (when you start the game? When you log into a server? When it loads a map?)

YouTube: youtube.com/ikslorin -|- Tweet, tweet: @ikslorin
Email: ikslorin[at]gmail[dot]com -|- Twitch: twitch.tv/ikslorin

#3 User is offline   blackmamba24 Icon

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:06 PM

well its when i look at the servers and try to join the game it takes me to the part where it says luanch game. then i choose play now then it takes me to a new page saying that the webpage cant be displayed mostly likely cause: some content or files on thiswebpage require a program that you dont have installed. so thats my problem i dont know what program i need inorder to play and to be able to get on the servers.

#4 User is offline   YAY5637 Icon

• Account: yay5637
  • Main tag: <PWC>

Posted 20 May 2012 - 06:57 PM

You downloaded the addon, so the game can start, if you click on a special type of link.
http://www.urbanterror.info/downloads/
thats the download section for the game.

#5 User is offline   blackmamba24 Icon

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:18 PM

thx and do you know which one of those add ons i should download i have a hp windows so which would be best from the windows section ?

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   blackmamba24 Icon

Posted 20 May 2012 - 07:26 PM

i remember choosing one i think it was the urban terror mst team some thing like that but i think it brought me to a section after i downloaded it and it was like i had to put in codes and rename it i didnt really know what to put its like when you restart your computer and it looks like the set up page where you can change stuff and put codes so i dont know what to do right there.

#7 User is offline   YAY5637 Icon

• Account: yay5637
  • Main tag: <PWC>

Posted 20 May 2012 - 08:08 PM

take a mirror of the upper three, i dont know what the 4th one does...
download an exe and execute it. this may take some time.

Plus these arent addons, but i figured you downloaded an addon before.

#8 User is offline   blackmamba24 Icon

Posted 20 May 2012 - 09:54 PM

i downloaded one of the exe. but it wants me to like rename it and stuff it shows me the black screen with just numbers and words what should i do?

#9 User is offline   blackmamba24 Icon

Posted 20 May 2012 - 10:04 PM

still wont let me join servers and i did download the exe. for windows but i guess im missing something else and when i try ot launch the game it says that the game requires a launcher what can i do to play ?

#10 User is offline   Tizz Icon

• Account: tizz
  • Main tag: |it|

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:54 AM

I guess you're trying to connect a server from the website. This is an option, but not mandatory. There is also a servers browser INSIDE the game which can be used. Give it a try.

In order to connect a server from the website, you need to download an addon to your web browser (which is the reason of your misunderstanding).

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942