[UCC] Urban Clan Cup Rate Topic: ***** 1 Votes

1vs1 Knife cup

#1 User is offline   mopitio Icon

• Account: mopitio
  • Main tag:

Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:58 PM

Posted Image
Hi all.
I want to present you a new league i have created there is 2 months, in the past, UCC was a french league for TS only, it count a lot af french clans but only one or two other.
after 3 seasons, when new players come on this game, UCC must close his doors, news clans want all create their own league for play with friends and trying to get reputation on the game (why not make UZ and CB as obsolet leagues :tongue: )

Now, and after 3 years, UCC come back for a new league never presented in france.
I have started to create a map for represent a ring, and why not kill players who leave the ring (ah ah)
too little for play with automatics weapons, but not for knife.
i play on this map with my clanmates and all says me "why not make a competition with this game type ?"
(you can have a view of map with this video : http://youtu.be/nBSMk0e50kk )
3 month later, i create again UCC.

Now, UCC knife cup has started his 2nd season with 128 players, for the 1st season, we have 32 players, and it just take 3 hour for have these 32 players only in french teams.
so for more fun we decide to play this season with 128 players. with all urt community (fr, en, de, it, etc...)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Details of the league:

• 1 map
  • Knife only
  • 1 vs 1 (no sub)
  • 10 minuts
  • playoff game (if you loose, that the end for you)
  • no looser bracket

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to join:
For join the league and play, it's easy.
  • Create an account on UCC website (here : http://www.urban-cla...age=inscription)
  • Login to your acount
  • after login, a box appear on center of the page, hou have to say if you have a server for play, choose yes (oui) or no (non)
  • Clic on the button "Je Participe" for validate
  • Wait, all places must be distributed for start the competition

General rules:
Like all leagues, UCC have rules, respect them or you will be banned (sorry, rules are rules, it's not only for dog )

• Cheat use is not admited, we verify demos when user make complaint)
  • Knife bug is not permited and considered like a cheat
  • All players must be present on IRC during matchs for proove their presence (if your are not connected on IRC during the match, we consider you make no-show and you loose the match)
  • All players must post their demos, if you dont post a demo, you loose the match and you cant play for next season.
  • Insults are not permited (we note all, if there is too many complaint on you, we take sanctions, fair play is not too hard)

All rules can be found here : http://www.urban-cla...?page=reglement (use google translate if you dont understand french, we translate all later ^^)

Links:

If you need more infos, you can contact me on the UCC forum by MP or by email at anthony.lebrun20[@]gmail.com
i hope see a lot of players present here on the UCC for this second season :D

#2 User is offline   Driller Icon

•   community admin   
  • Account: driller
  • Main tag: uJ|

Posted 29 May 2012 - 08:59 PM

LOL that video, it looks like bstjumps !! HAHA

BST <3 !

#3 User is offline   mopitio Icon

• Account: mopitio
  • Main tag:

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:24 PM

there are still many seats available hurry up before it's too late

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942