Urban Terror Forums: Cannot find demos in finder but see them in game - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Cannot find demos in finder but see them in game Rate Topic: -----

^^

#1 User is offline   jsb021 Icon

• Account: jsb021

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:17 AM

Hey my names Jeff. (JSB)
Been playing urban terror 4.1 for around 3-4 years on mac. I have recently gotten a new laptop for college and installed urban terror right away on the computer, making sure to take my config from my other mac.

The problem i've been having is that i can't find any of my demos in finder in order to submit for leagues, ect. This is troubling because without this feature i will not be able to compete in urban terror leagues (due to the massive influx of cheaters).

Anyway i was wondering if there was a specific way to find demos in mac 10.7.4 that differs from older versions that may have had the application support/ q3ut4 option.

Thanks in advance and hope you are able to help me.

-Jsb021

#2 User is offline   OlympicSmoker Icon

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:36 AM

no clue about 10.7 (might be hidden files) .. but you can always search for files with .dm_68 extension

This post has been edited by OlympicSmoker: 25 July 2012 - 04:42 AM

#3 User is offline   drexz Icon

• Account: drexz

Posted 25 July 2012 - 02:44 PM

they are not in the urban terror folder as you may have found out, thy are in username/library/application support/quake3/q3ut4/demos
in lion you have to show the library folder. use google they have lots of videos. hope it helped :D

This post has been edited by drexz: 25 July 2012 - 02:45 PM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942