Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Cannot Install Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Kickasspeanut Icon

Posted 29 June 2012 - 10:49 AM

I used to play urt two years ago and recently i got the desire to play it again. All versions of urt i had on my computer didn't work so i got rid of them and decided to install it again. When ever i launch the urbanterror411.exe it comes up with command prompt asking if i want to over right ioUrbanTerror_Copying.txt I removed all files related to urban terror from my computer a long time ago and the installer seems to think its still installed. Like i said there are no traces of urt on my computer or second hard drive. What can i do to fix this problem and get the game installed?.

#2 User is offline   Ikslorin Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: ikslorin

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:12 AM

Install it through the .zip file (called Linux / Mac on the download page). The windows files are also included, and can it can be played right away.

This post has been edited by Ikslorin: 29 June 2012 - 11:12 AM

YouTube: youtube.com/ikslorin -|- Tweet, tweet: @ikslorin
Email: ikslorin[at]gmail[dot]com -|- Twitch: twitch.tv/ikslorin

#3 User is offline   Kickasspeanut Icon

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:59 PM

Kind of dissapointing that no one from frozen sand has responded to this thread, The linux / Mac fix does work but the fov is wonky (my gun doesn't move to the position it should) plus this problem really shouldn't exist.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942