Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Use of Sights Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   f6zman Icon

• Account: f6zman

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:35 AM

Here is an idea for a future release of Urban Terror, maybe we could be able to use the sights on weapons. What do you think?

#2 User is offline   Nitro Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: nitro
  • Main tag: |P|

Posted 29 July 2012 - 12:53 AM

View Postf6zman, on 29 July 2012 - 12:35 AM, said:

Here is an idea for a future release of Urban Terror, maybe we could be able to use the sights on weapons. What do you think?

and heres another Idea, maybe new comers could use the search feature before posting suggestions ;)
the answer for sights will be a resounding no. as per reply to the countless other users that requested them in the past.

In the mean time you can practice your searching skill by searching the forums for "zoom script" or "iron sights script" and discover some hidden secrets this game has to offer :P

p.s. welcome to the forums ;)
Lian Li pc-o11dw Der 8auer Edition · Gigabyte x570 Aorus Xtreme · AMD Ryzen 9 5950x 16-Core
32GB DDR4 3800MHz CL16 · 2x 1TB Samsung NVMe RAID 0 · 16GB Radeon RX 6900XT Liquid Cooled

#3 User is online   Iye Icon

•   head moderator   
    Co-Chief Community Moderator
  • Account: iye

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:25 PM

Sorry for my bad spelling - I am still asleep. :)

|=| Iye's UrT Addon |=| Firefox Personas |=| Maps |=|
http://www.mediafire...vk3a602hcfg.jpg

#4 User is offline   f6zman Icon

• Account: f6zman

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:17 AM

View PostNitro, on 29 July 2012 - 12:53 AM, said:

and heres another Idea, maybe new comers could use the search feature before posting suggestions ;)
the answer for sights will be a resounding no. as per reply to the countless other users that requested them in the past.

In the mean time you can practice your searching skill by searching the forums for "zoom script" or "iron sights script" and discover some hidden secrets this game has to offer :P

I'm not new. I had another account here about 6 months ago (I forgot my username and password). And also, I never would have thought about Searching a Forum...

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942