• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Kill Bill: Volume 2 {Review} Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Dark Devil (old) Icon

• LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 17 April 2004 - 01:04 AM

I'm seeing Kill Bill, tommrow, i'll tell wether its good or not!

#2 Guest_Fadarka

Posted 17 April 2004 - 02:06 AM

Well im seeing Kill Bill 2 tonight, so i'll get to ya when I get back this evening. (well, after Band of Brothers)

#3 User is offline   space-monkey (old) Icon

• LocationWinnipeg, Canada

Posted 17 April 2004 - 07:06 AM

i need to rent kill bill one again before i see two.

just so i can watch all that awsomeness of the awsomenessnessnessness

#4 User is offline   Oswald (old) Icon

• LocationWishin' I was in SoCal

Posted 17 April 2004 - 07:34 AM

didnt bother seeing vol 1.

#5 Guest_Fadarka

Posted 17 April 2004 - 07:46 AM

Okay, first of all before I say anything, watch the first one of this won't make sense, second, THE FIRST ONE IS THE ONLY ONE WORTH SEEING!

OMG, this movie is 2 hours long, and it was the LONGEST 2 hours of my life. This was NOTHING like the first one, take the violence of the first and literally, take it all out, and you have Kill Bill 2. The only good parts were The Cat Fight with Elle and Beatrix (Uma Thurman's character) and the ending.

Well, as far as violence goes, the movie was very funny, the old man always pulling back his beard after saying some negative remark to Uma never got old.

All in all, watch this movie if you seen the first and just want to see Bill die (not get his ass kicked, because that didnt happen, he just died) but if you didnt see the first one and wanted to see the ending like the cheater you are, don't, it's not worth the time and money. Kill Bill 2 is more talking and less fighting, as if plots matter, the first Kill Bill was all about the violence, but this one was all about talking and other junk that doesnt matter. Shouldn't that be the other way around, shouldn't the first Kill Bill be about talking and the second more ass kicking. Erhmm. Anyway, I give this movie a 9 because it just missed 1 thing, boobs, all it needed was a nice pair of jugs for good measure.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#6 User is offline   Dark Devil (old) Icon

Posted 17 April 2004 - 03:39 PM

I see the new Kill Bill this morning.

#7 User is offline   illogical Icon

•   verified user   
    Retired Master Server Administrator
  • Account: illogical
  • Main tag: 6th|

Posted 17 April 2004 - 11:33 AM

Saw it, loved it, had a good view of his foot from here.

#8 User is offline   EnDYmiON Icon

• Account: endymion

Posted 18 April 2004 - 07:18 PM

It was good...I didn't know titty twist could be so...deadly! :wink:

#9 User is offline   Dark Devil (old) Icon

Posted 19 April 2004 - 12:55 AM

My Review:
Kill Bill, Volume 2

Quinten has yet done it a again. Not to many words can describe this movie but funny, well writen, and good action. I really can't decide which one is better. I may go with Vol. 1 only cause it had much more action. To really sum up the Kill Bill series, here's my chart!

Kill Bill, Vol. 1:
9/10
-More Action
-Not as well written

Kill Bill, Vol. 2:
9/10
-Less Action
-Very well writen

I do think i like Vol. 1 a bit better. Cause me <3's action. Thats just me! :D

#10 Guest_Killah Philah

Posted 19 April 2004 - 08:09 PM

My review Kill Bill 1
This movie rocked, it had everything. Funny, serious, made you connect with the main character, fighting, hot chics, etc....it had it all.

Kill Bill 2
Ok, but not even close to being as good as the first.

Dark Devil, Well Written? you must be kidding or you must not have paid any attention while watching the movie. In particuliar, one part that makes no sense at all, and was an example of Quentin Tarentino's habit of super shitty endings, was when Uma and Bill are inside talking, right before their final fight, Uma tried to get the sword that is sitting on a stand, Bill stops her from getting the sword, then they start talking and there are some flashbacks and stuff, when we get back to Uma and Bill talking, they are now outside and Uma has a sword. How the hell did that happen? And that is only one whole, there are fucking tons, this movie was NOT well written at all, fucking Tarentino cannot write a decent end to a fucking movie. Look at From Dusk Til Dawn, great movie with the shittiest ending ever, it's like Tarentino gets bored and just decides, Ok, it's the end, let's end this now.

A note about the final fight, it was actually very cool, you have to watch the intricacy in order to see why it is so sweet. Imagine in real life being able to do some of the moves that happen in that last seen, pretty sick stuff.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942