• You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Team Survivor Autoexec configs. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   J.English Icon

• Account: jenglish
  • Main tag: [SnP]

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:46 AM

Hi,
I am wanting to do something that can easily be done in other games (non-quake) and hope it can be possible within urt.

I will create for the server 18 config files consisting of player forceteam commands.
The server will be operated under Team Survivor gametype.

Firstly, does the autoexec.cfg re-exec (should I say) on each round of team survivor or only on server reload?
This is in hope that there can be some sort of code (someone may know) that I can put in to the autoexec cfg to randomly load ONE of the 18 configs on each start of round in ts. This is so I can have "x" players on 1 team and then it re execs one on the next round to have different players on the team.

Otherwise, if THAT is not possible is it possible to maybe use like b3's !shuffleteams or something to shuffle them automatically each round?
This way might be easier as I would only need 1 exec file which would contain the forceteam for each slot (would be 2 people on one team and 16 on the other if it's a full server of course) which can be done by the exec. Now that I've thought of it though it would exec the same .cfg making the same people on each team everytime the map loads. I'm just not sure. Anyone have ideas?
Cheers

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.urbanterror.info/members/donate/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942