Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Config File Location Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Innuendo Icon

• Account: innuendo

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:34 PM

Hi I'm just trying to locate where the default.cfg files are for ioUrt 4.1.1 for Mac are, as I wish to replace them with my own custom config. Long time windows player that it only just occurred to me i can play on my lappy.

There's no config file in the q3ut4 folder, and obviously no such folder under application support...

Any help appreciated, Cheers.

#2 User is offline   KarlMariaSeeberg Icon

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:56 PM

View PostInnuendo, on 15 November 2012 - 11:34 PM, said:

Hi I'm just trying to locate where the default.cfg files are for ioUrt 4.1.1 for Mac are, as I wish to replace them with my own custom config. Long time windows player that it only just occurred to me i can play on my lappy.

There's no config file in the q3ut4 folder, and obviously no such folder under application support...

Any help appreciated, Cheers.

are you aware there are two library folders?

1st: harddrive/library/application support // you won't find the q3config in there

2nd: harddrive/username/library/application support // that's the one you are looking for
if you don't like uptown, you are basically hating urban terror.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942