Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

important question Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   break Icon

• Account: break

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:42 PM

Which button do I have to press to drop the flag?

And I'm from Germany and excuse my english is not the best

#2 User is offline   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:27 PM

It’s not bound by default; you’d have to switch between items with [ and ] (Ü and + on German keyboard), and drop it with + (´ on German keyboard).

To bind flag drop to a key, open your autoexec.cfg (it can be found in different places depending on your operating system), and add bind x "ut_itemdrop flag" in the end of the file (where x is any key you want to use — the key names are based on the US layout.) You can also bind kevlar and bomb drop the same way.
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

#3 User is offline   break Icon

• Account: break

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:44 PM

View PostJRandomNoob, on 23 December 2012 - 05:27 PM, said:

It’s not bound by default; you’d have to switch between items with [ and ] (Ü and + on German keyboard), and drop it with + (´ on German keyboard).

To bind flag drop to a key, open your autoexec.cfg (it can be found in different places depending on your operating system), and add bind x "ut_itemdrop flag" in the end of the file (where x is any key you want to use — the key names are based on the US layout.) You can also bind kevlar and bomb drop the same way.

thank you!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942