Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Jump commands in local Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   sirisaac Icon

• Account: sirisaac

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:22 PM

I was trying to add the jump commands \save,\load and \ragainstamina for local servers (i.e. when i play from "start server"). Anyone can help me?

#2 User is offline   Driller Icon

•   community admin   
  • Account: driller
  • Main tag: uJ|

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:11 PM

Hi Siri.

If you have urt4.2 you can just start Urt, set gametype on Jump, /devmap ut4_xxxxxxxx
Then you can use /save /load /regainstamina /nostamina

If you have 4.1 its a bit more difficult, i think you need to make your own server (if you have 2 pc's) and find somewhere the goto-file.

GL

#3 User is offline   sirisaac Icon

• Account: sirisaac

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:24 AM

Ok, i tried, it says save command is not activated for this server, How can i activate it? (I started the map with devmap).
An other thing, in start server if i select jump as mode, I have no one map. I have to start the map from console e change the gametype, can I do in different ways?

#4 User is offline   JRandomNoob Icon

Community Moderator

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:09 AM

To activate position saving: /g_allowPosSaving 1 (or put set g_allowPosSaving "1" in your server.cfg). Other server cvars specific to jump mode are g_regainStamina, g_noStamina, g_noDamage, and g_ghostPlayers.

To start any map in jump mode: /g_gametype 9; map ut4_abbey (there’s no need to use devmap, unless you want to shoot HK69 with unlimited ammo to express your frustration, or something:-P).
dswp.de
Beginner’s Guide to Urban Terror (woefully out of date)
Daily Deadnade (Last updated September 9, 2016)

#5 User is offline   mistersamchun Icon

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:58 PM

If you want those features on 4.1, replace the ioUrtded.exe by the one here : http://www.mediafire...ro5fc96j9ix3vlf .

bullet_loaderAdvertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942