Advertisement
  • (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Our US Military. Rate Topic: -----

#11 Guest_IcoHolic*D*

Posted 18 April 2004 - 09:13 PM

Those 670 people would still be alive had Bush not decided to invade Iraq.

#12 Guest_out_there

Posted 18 April 2004 - 10:00 PM

ok how about this then:

I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan
for peace. So, here's one plan:

1) The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their
affairs, past & present. We will promise never to "interfere" again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with
Germany, South Korea and the Philippines. They don't want us there. We
would station troops at our borders. No more sneaking through holes in
the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and
leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder
will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where
they are. France would welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 day
visits unless given a special permit. No one from a terrorist nation
would be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself,
don't hide here. Asylum would not ever be available to anyone. We don't
need any more cab drivers.

5) No "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they
don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home, baby.

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self sufficient energy
wise. This will include developing non polluting sources of energy but
will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The
caribou will have to cope for a while.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for
their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else.

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we
will not "interfere". They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds,
rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides, most of what we give them
gets "lost" or is taken by their army. The people who need it most get
very little, anyway.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an island some place. We don't need the
spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, it would make a good
homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

9b) Use the buildings as replacement for the twin towers.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one
can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. Now, ain't that a winner of a
plan. "The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your
tired, your huddled masses.' She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling,
'You want a piece of me?"

#13 Guest_Majic.

Posted 18 April 2004 - 10:15 PM

Out There I like that policy

How about the same goes for Americans in the rest of the world?

Why not build a huge wall around the United States so that no one knows you exist and you can live finally in the peace you love so much.

This way when you turn on yourselves between 'peace lovers' and 'liberals' vs the bigots and jingoists no one will even know.

Good first post you god damn troll

Btw
I'm really happy as a seriously concerned non American to see some of the posts in here.
Makes me think there might just be a wind of change finally.

#14 User is offline   tr!ckn0l0gy (old) Icon

• Locationreal virtuality

Posted 18 April 2004 - 10:16 PM

:shock: OMFG, it's one of those threads again. I'll just linger around idling and waiting for the likes of NATIONALIST and WHITE_POWER and H8TANK to get their kicks out of these miserable posts... =) damn, people, don't you see how futile discussion is? :roll:

#15 Guest_Fadarka

Posted 19 April 2004 - 12:13 AM

Lets just say, it it wasn't for our US Military, Nazis still might be "terrorizing" Europe.

If i'm drafted (like that will ever happen) good, at least i'll have something to do. I'd rather be drafted as a US marine then go to school.

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#16 User is offline   autoaim.cfg (old) Icon

Posted 19 April 2004 - 12:19 AM

[quote name='"Fadarka"]Lets just say' date=' it it wasn't for our US Military, Nazis still might be "terrorizing" Europe.[/quote']

http://coat.ncf.ca/o...es/50_10-11.pdf

#17 User is offline   tr!ckn0l0gy (old) Icon

• Locationreal virtuality

Posted 19 April 2004 - 01:12 AM

I'd rather be drafted as a US marine then go to school.

:roll: Bwaaahahahaha. Now I know why all the marines are such no-brainers. They prefer to be killed instead of getting a decent education. Now that's tough on my laughing muscles..... :lol:

#18 Guest_[n*e*r*d*].SplitKick

Posted 19 April 2004 - 02:15 AM

Some people on here need to change their saturation settings, cause they're seeing things black and white. You "with us or against us" fools make me laugh and hurl at the same time.
Stop referring to WWII please, I already stated that I am grateful for the Allied Forces of back then. But just as you can't blaim today's Germans for Hitler, I'm not about to take shit from today's America just because they did something good once.

If you want to thank people for your "freedom", go thank the native americans in their reserves or the single black mothers on welfare. Not the rich white men that claim to export dumokrazy to the poor people of the uncivilized world, while fattening their own pockets.

If you don't understand, fine then, join the military already and give your education and wealth to one of the suckers in Iraq that didn't really have a choice.

#19 Guest_Fadarka

Posted 19 April 2004 - 03:09 AM

:roll: Bwaaahahahaha. Now I know why all the marines are such no-brainers. They prefer to be killed instead of getting a decent education. Now that's tough on my laughing muscles..... :lol:

I'd also rather be killed then rot in a office, kissing ass while I bitch, so I can get rich but my boss gets richer off me.

#20 User is offline   illogical Icon

•   verified user   
    Retired Master Server Administrator
  • Account: illogical
  • Main tag: 6th|

Posted 19 April 2004 - 02:54 AM

[quote name='"[n*e*r*d*].SplitKick"]Some people on here need to change their saturation settings' date=' cause they're seeing things black and white.[/quote']
Actually, I think you mean the contrast filter. Saturation will merely give you a grey-scale image.

[quote name='"[n*e*r*d*].SplitKick"]Stop referring to WWII please' date=' I already stated that I am grateful for the Allied Forces of back then. But just as you can't blaim today's Germans for Hitler, I'm not about to take sh*t from today's America just because they did something good once.[/quote']
Ok, so we'll just pack up our shit and let the Euro's defend themselves. Hell, from what you're saying I'd wager that you didn't mind a little Yankee assistance back in WWII, but now that you're all big and strong you don't want us trying to help other people the same way we helped you. Go f*ck yourself.

[quote name='"[n*e*r*d*].SplitKick"]If you want to thank people for your "freedom"' date=' go thank the native americans in their reserves or the single black mothers on welfare.[/quote']
I'm sorry, but when did race have anything to do with this? Let alone the whole "single black mothers" bit. You've got a distorted view of reality dude.

[quote name='"[n*e*r*d*].SplitKick"]If you don't understand' date=' fine then, join the military already and give your education and wealth to one of the suckers in Iraq that didn't really have a choice.[/quote']
Fact of the matter is, in the end everyone has a choice. What I do with my "wealth" and my education is my choice. If I decide to give money to some poor little child in a third-world country, does that make me good in your eyes? I mean seriously, you give me the opportunity to make a difference in the education of someone, I'll take it. But as for right now, I can't afford to fly to Africa and stay there for months on end teaching kids.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942