• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[4.2] Update 4.2.012 Rate Topic: -----

#31 User is offline   e-junkie Icon

• Account: ejunkie

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:38 PM

ok so im unsing mac osx 10.6.8
i ran the urtupdater to updated from 4.2.011 to 4.2.012 and after i clicked update (or whatever you click after downloading) and cmd-tabed away i got an error messege that said something about checking my internet connection, but since i knew my connection was fine i just restarted the updater and it said that urt is up to date! (4.2.012) so yea i guess it worked :laugh:

however, and this has also stopped me from playing 4.2.011, everytime i try to connect to a server the game tells me that my password is invalid and im pretty sure a server that has "server for all" in its name is not pw-protected :P

also in the player menu the previews (little squares) arent showing me anything, but i guess thats a minor complaint...

so yea any ideas how i could manage to connect to a server? i guess ill try a new install but i wanted to report this anyhow.

still thanks FS for making urt :smile:

edit: sorry if i should have posted this in the bug report area... i didnt think much about it :unsure:

This post has been edited by e-junkie: 22 April 2013 - 04:42 PM

#33 User is offline   staroftomorrow Icon

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:35 PM

View PostDriller, on 21 April 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

Yes Star, thats a serious problem posted before but still no any reaction of FS on this subject: http://www.urbanterr...mos-unplayable/

:(

#34 User is offline   n1n Icon

•   verified user   
  • Account: n1n

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

View PostDrizzt, on 21 April 2013 - 05:34 PM, said:

I think the Negev it's completely overpowered ... :(

and what on earth made you come to the conclusion negev was changed since 4.1? it has the same damage and giving the fact it takes ages to reload, it's inaccurate, high recoil and uses 2 slots...
tbh with all those disadvantages it should get an increase of damage caused at a price of (let's say) higher stamina drain it was once.
<sXe>

#35 User is offline   Tranc3r Icon

• Account: tranc3r

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:18 PM

- During spawn, when changing more than one gear slot, only the first change shows up and changes... I liked it in 4.1.1 where it would update your gear once you've selected everything you want and not while your selecting it.
- Pressing my grenade key does not toggle between Smoke + HE
- In matchmode (CTF), when a captain tries to change the name of their team, everyone in the map turns into giant leprechauns (green skin), and the scoreboard changes to green too. Tried to fix it w/ a map restart... but the restart changed it to FFA, and the player's name was not on the scoreboard who were persent, until they did /reconnect. Restarting the server config seemed to do the trick.
- Bass in yo' face!

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#36 User is offline   kszksz Icon

• Account: kszksz

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:31 PM

View PostRandomness, on 22 April 2013 - 05:25 AM, said:

Had this on Canadian Carnage earlier, when it was on Abbey. Oddly enough though, it fixed itself when the map cycled.

+1

black team vs default

Posted Image

This post has been edited by kszksz: 22 April 2013 - 08:34 PM

#37 User is offline   Txc Icon

• Account: txc
  • Main tag: [Sk&Bh]

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:47 PM

View Postn1n, on 22 April 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

and what on earth made you come to the conclusion negev was changed since 4.1? it has the same damage and giving the fact it takes ages to reload, it's inaccurate, high recoil and uses 2 slots...
tbh with all those disadvantages it should get an increase of damage caused at a price of (let's say) higher stamina drain it was once.

Probably it is a good idea at this point Negev to not be changed ...

Why always it must be the damage the ballancing factor ?!
Stamina drain was not good decision , maybe therefore it was removed .

Why all of a sudden there is a such of a big need exactly Negev to be fixed immediately ?!
Why do you want it after it is very likely you don't give a shit about Negev ?
It happend lots of times in the past to prove to various players so sure they are right things about Negev after that the reaction is : "'Whatever I don't care about Negev .'' .
Don't care but that don't stop them to talk & be sure without to do simple test .
Spoiler

4.2 to get stable & after that polished should be the focus .

Why Negev cannot wait to for example HD ?

Also there are other weapons , which are definetely broken & ve been broken the last 5 years & definetely break the gameballance .Fixing of the 1 of them with sure will cause ''good players'' to whine , you should know which one .
& if I remember correctly there was no change log about those & it appear as the problem is in the weapons themselves anyway it is similar .

( I remember however a recent (maybe 2-3 months since it was uploaded) video in youtube called ''Oh URT, you so silly'' illustrating , if it was not obvious & much before that to some )

#38 User is offline   e-junkie Icon

• Account: ejunkie

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:16 PM

also why is my DE black again? i liked it shiny :3

#39 User is offline   beautifulNihilist Icon

•   verified user   

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

The Shiny HD DEagle was causing some FPS drops

#40 User is offline   hellraiser Icon

• Account: hellraiser

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:40 PM

Glad to have funstuff back!!!!!

Shall we expect an urt manual update, since cant' find new commands?

Good night!

• (16 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942