• You cannot reply to this topic

Series of interviews at Clanbase Rate Topic: -----

For the players and leaders!

#1 User is offline   Brainie Icon

• Account: brainie
  • Main tag: psyp.

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:48 AM

Hi there,

I'm Brainie, a Canadian (from France) player, also writer and referee at ClanBase. Since I'm very curious about teams, the way people lead their teams and so on, I decided to interview the captains of some famous and unknown teams to know their thoughts on this and that and to know how they do manage their mates in game. Here's a list of all the interviews I've made at ClanBase (from the Nations Cup of 2013 to the Open Cups of Spring 2013).

CB Nations Cup 2013

Open Cups Spring 2013

Any comments, suggestions or reactions about this "work" are welcomed. ANY COMMENTS ABOUT MY WRITTEN ENGLISH ARE WELCOMED TOO. I did it to improve my English (because I'm going to study in English and I need to improve it for the everyday life). Don't hesitate to tell me about the mistakes I made (even if it's from the people I interviewed because I was supposed to translate / correct them) but it's better by private messaging.

P.S: Special thanks to the cb admins who've let me doing it! :3

This post has been edited by Brainie: 01 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

Psychologic People - Team Canada - Psychology in Urban Terror
ClanBase Writer and Referee - Ask me if issues

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942