• You cannot reply to this topic

UrbanTerror iOS Demo Rate Topic: -----

UrbanTerror running as a mod from quake3-ios

#1 User is offline   mecwerks Icon

• Account: mecwerks
  • Main tag: [BaSe]

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:30 PM

Hello UrbanTerror community!

I am pleased to announce that quake3-ios now runs qvms! Me and my dad fixed the qvm interpreter and to test that it actually works we ran UrbanTerror 4.1.1
Here is the youtube video we uploaded: UrbanTerror iOS Demo
quake3-ios project page: quake3-ios on GitHub

I hope that the developers of UrbanTerror will work with me some to fix some things to get UrT 4.2 running and to help provide some ui enhancements. Let me know what you think.

#2 User is offline   thelionroars Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: thelionroars

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:28 PM

Very cool! I think its fairly useless as a phone app, but for tablet formats using a mouse and keyboard it would be great to have.

#3 User is offline   mecwerks Icon

• Account: mecwerks
  • Main tag: [BaSe]

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:56 PM

View Postthelionroars, on 04 July 2013 - 06:28 PM, said:

Very cool! I think its fairly useless as a phone app, but for tablet formats using a mouse and keyboard it would be great to have.

Thats what i'm trying to work on. Because you need a jailbroken device to play it anyways I wanted to try enabling use of PS3 controllers and WiiMotes. Even still i'm trying to work on a better on-screen control system. Probably something similar to the BlackOps: Zombies iOS app. Joypad to move and the options of tilt, drag, or joypad for looking around. I hope the dev team for UrbanTerror will work with me some to get it better implemented on iOS.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Sponsored link
https://www.frozensand.com/

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942