#21 User is offline   MFDoom (old) Icon

• LocationKilladelphia, PA

Posted 25 July 2006 - 03:08 AM

Lego, you KNOW we always bring da ruckus!~

#22 User is offline   LegoManser (old) Icon

• Lurking bastard
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 25 July 2006 - 03:45 AM

Hehe.. Yeah.. Well I never played much with you guys, since I pretty much only play on european servers, but back in the old days when there were fewer servers (not many servers now either though), I sometimes saw some Khuda guys.

#23 User is offline   Frea]{ (old) Icon

• LocationBrussels, Belgium

Posted 31 July 2006 - 10:05 AM

welcome back, i remember some fun with one or two of your french speaking canadian members back in the old 1.27 days when i could barellly speak english or aim  :mrgreen: ( cant remember their name tho, that was like 6 years ago  :-P)

#24 User is offline   Xtcmedic Icon

• Account: xtcmedic

Posted 17 April 2015 - 08:39 PM

View PostxTc, on 20 February 2005 - 08:44 PM, said:

now that i'm back i''ve decided to start {KHuDA} back up.... If any of the old khuda members wanna help me lemme know, iNiT you still around?

holy crap this thread still exists... 9 years later.... wow..... i honestly didn't know UrT still existed.... i would of kept playing sooner.... sad that all these people i knew years ago, their accounts aren't on here..... i gotta get back on here and playing... i was just reminiscing on the good times.... sad to see my old nick xTc is taken.....

#25 User is offline   Xtcmedic Icon

• Account: xtcmedic

Posted 18 April 2015 - 08:48 AM

wow so redownloaded UrT, i haven't played since 2005... I started in 1999, played till 2003, was in KHuDA as {KHuDA}xTc with a bunch of guys, which some were listed on here but are no longer...... joined the army and left for a few years came back in in 2005 and got busy again with army stuff.... but from the version from then and now, seeing some of the original maps, and seeing that some of the weapons and everything else are still the same..... brought back tons of memories..... wow, I'm hoping to get back into this... i wish i could contact some of the old clan members from the early 2000 years... we're all grown up now.... man i was 18 when i was playing, but now I'm 33... crazy..

bullet_loaderAdvertisement

#26 User is offline   Kr0m Icon

•   former FS member   
    Lead Forums Administrator
  • Account: kr0m

Posted 18 April 2015 - 09:03 PM

Could be a lot of old fart clans if everyone came back :)

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942