Urban Terror Forums: Should we create new password and request new auth key after this stolen source from you guys? - Urban Terror Forums

Login | Register 
Advertisement
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Should we create new password and request new auth key after this stolen source from you guys?

Wonder?

#1 User is offline   PredraG Icon

• Account: predrag

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:51 PM

Do we need that or not, to do that, for security reasons !?
Maybe now when new auth is here again in new version of game?

:rolleyes:
:unsure:

It wont let me use my auth!

This post has been edited by predrag: 30 September 2013 - 11:00 PM

www.last.fm/user/Sky90po www.soundcloud.com/sky90po www.myspace.com/sky90po

#2 User is offline   Nitro Icon

•   QA member   
  • Account: nitro
  • Main tag: |P|

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:59 PM

No because the server wasn't really hacked - a in house member leaked the files. The server that deals with forums and accounts was untouched (and passwords are hashed/encrypted too)

However if you feel unsecure about it then its simple enough to change your password and auth key.
Lian Li pc-o11dw Der 8auer Edition · Gigabyte x570 Aorus Xtreme · AMD Ryzen 9 5950x 16-Core
32GB DDR4 3800MHz CL16 · 2x 1TB Samsung NVMe RAID 0 · 16GB Radeon RX 6900XT Liquid Cooled

#3 User is offline   PredraG Icon

• Account: predrag

Post icon  Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

View PostNitro, on 30 September 2013 - 11:59 PM, said:

No because the server wasn't really hacked - a in house member leaked the files. The server that deals with foums and accounts is untouched (and passwords are hashed too)

However if you feel unsecure about it then its simple enough to change your password and auth key.

So It Was Inside JOB!? "Hash, mean similar to "store, right?
If i understand you positive ... Only auth keys was stolen? Sory for this but my English is medium level in skills of language and i am low on knowledge of English pronounced ... Thank you much for reply.
www.last.fm/user/Sky90po www.soundcloud.com/sky90po www.myspace.com/sky90po

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Advertisement

Copyright © 1999-2024 Frozensand Games Limited  |  All rights reserved  |  Urban Terror™ and FrozenSand™ are trademarks of Frozensand Games Limited

Frozensand Games is a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Company Reg No: 10343942